Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] What was your first avi?

NeverGetUp.Belgrade

NeverGetUp.Belgrade

Taking a break
★★★★★
As the title says, what was your first avi? Here is mine:

4 earth in a black hole artwork mehau kulyk

My first avi was a sloth hanging on a tree
I don't remember what the pic was though

this one I think. My username made more sense when he was my AVi

Weird thinking about you not having the anime girl AVI halo
Most of my early AVIs weren't anime funnily enough. Just a lot of niggas from Vidya like Vergil from DMC. I started using only anime girls in like early/mid 2021

Dio-Brando-jojos-bizarre-adventure-40409236-517-517.jpg

dio was the first avi i ever used back when i was a greycel. I'd include a screenshot of it but wayback machine isnt working rn and i didnt save a pic

I never changed mine since 2018 when i registered.

dio was the first avi i ever used back when i was a greycel. I'd include a screenshot of it but wayback machine isnt working rn and i didnt save a pic
How long have you had your current avi for? At this point I can't imagine you with anything else

Crazy to imagine that was your first avi way back, lmao

once wayback machine comes back online ill post it here
Isn't there another .is archive that's way better? I forget what it's called but I saw it posted here once. I wanna go back and see what my profile looked like again when I first joined

Isn't there another .is archive that's way better? I forget what it's called but I saw it posted here once. I wanna go back and see what my profile looked like again when I first joined
is there? I only know of wayback machine tbh, if you can remember what the other archive is I guess I could try and look it up now

So does it archive all these threads we are making right now too?
no not all of them, but you can choose to archive them yourself just by copy pasting the link in. Also some of the bots here are probably from wayback machine and automatically archive random threads here i think

no not all of them, but you can choose to archive them yourself just by copy pasting the link in. Also some of the bots are here are probably from wayback machine and automatically archive random threads here i think
Interesting. That's weird, and I never heard of this

iirc it was a gif image of Reiner Braun from SNK anime

This is what my profile looked like a couple days after I joined

Found it on an archive website. The one I used was archive.ph I'll try and find a thread from around when you joined to see if I can find it for you
Use this thread as a reference