Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was your favorite childhood fairytale?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Mine was Brave Little Tailor.
I asked my mom to reread it to me many many times.
What was yours?

Dont remember favourite fairytale, but favorite tale was Jozef Cíger-Hronský "Courageous Hare"

Is story about hare who left parents to travel world (and found waifu in end). Thing I'm failing to do :/

Zuikutis

Graduating college with a degree and a stable job, marry my gf and buy a house in the countryside.

none, i liked watching things with sad endings and always rooted for villains as a kid

look at this @Damo the incel

my brother and i made my dad read us a juggling manual for some reason jfl

The Tall of The Bull and The Ass
A bull tells an ass that the ass has a better life, since he has better food and a clean stall. The ass advises him to play sick for a couple of days, and this ploy works. A merchant with the ability to understand animals overhears this conversation, and tells the owner to put the donkey to work, causing the ass to regret giving advice. Afterwards, the merchant overhears a second conversation, where the Ass warns the Bull to stop playing sick lest he be slaughtered. The merchant laughs at this, and his wife demands to know what he finds funny. He tells her that he cannot reveal his secret or he will die, but she keeps pestering him. He tells her to gather her family. Everyone tries to convince her to let it go, since he will die if he reveals his secret, but she refuses. The merchant then overhears a dog and a cock speaking; the cock says that the merchant should whip his wife with mulberry-tree twigs until she agrees to stop asking. The merchant does so.

Probably "The Hobbit". I remember listening to this and "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" as audio books repeatedly.

i had no childhood :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Having it not be over

It's over when you don't even remember fairy tales your parents used to tell you

Hungry Little Caterpillar

It's very depressing to think about this topic, that once I was a kid listening to fairytales, and now I'm a miserable loser.

My mom telling me one day i'll get married to a girl and how beautiful the wedding will be, and that i'll be sexing her ,and having babies with her.

FUCK YOU for that Ma!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::cryfeels::kys:

My mom telling me one day i'll get married to a girl and how beautiful the wedding will be, and that i'll be sexing her ,and having babies with her.

FUCK YOU for that Ma!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::cryfeels::kys:
Marriage is boleshit.

Probably this as I don't think "The Mouse and the Motorcycle" quite counts as a "fairytale".

Also keep in mind as a child I didn't yet know about Lord of the Rings and other high fantasy stories.

Still even to this day Krull holds up as a fine fantasy entertainment I'd say.