Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was your earliest black pilling experience?

GrandWeptAutismo

GrandWeptAutismo

Recruit
★★
Mine was when My prom date flaked on me and had sex with the quarterback of our team.
Ever since then I've been sad, alone and a virgin. Just want love dawg. Hate my life.

When I was called ugly at school/online.

How tall are you?
Was she attractive?

When I was in a nightclub and right infront of me, seen a chad being french kissed by two girls, at once. It was very brutal, I was close to tears that night.

That's brutal.

The first blackpill experience I ever had was a girl calling me a hideous loser.

Having so-called friends as a teen who were getting laid, and I was the one who wasn't, despite being in the same circles.

She was a tall black girl. Huge ass. I have no idea what happened. Like a glitch in the matrix.
Now she's with BBC Tyrone.
(I saw her instagram)
Bro is a hood rat.

She was a tall black girl. Huge ass. I have no idea what happened. Like a glitch in the matrix.
Now she's with BBC Tyrone.
(I saw her instagram)
Bro is a hood rat.
They're both staying within their race though, quite a rare fact nowadays

Asking a girl out on a date in high-school. She proceeded to get a bunch of football players to beat me up all while they were all laughing at me. No one helped me and the police were on the side of the Chad's and the Stacey I tried asking out because I was stupid and young. she latter filled a restraining order against me and I had to go to a different high-school.

I can still hear my chad friends voice " The worse thing she can say is no".

yeah the fuck right!

Asking a girl out on a date in high-school. She proceeded to get a bunch of football players to beat me up all while they were all laughing at me. No one helped me and the police were on the side of the Chad's and the Stacey I tried asking out because I was stupid and young. she latter filled a restraining order against me and I had to go to a different high-school.

yeah the fuck right!
Damn. Worse than me. Brutal.

I guess I don't have one early experience. Chads were always treated better by the girls. I was always the one left out, the one nobody wanted. I saw other guys getting the girls attention while I was the one left out. It's hard to pick just one specific moment, it's like it was just a lifetime of blackpills all piled on top of each other.

When I got friendzoned by my crush at a carnival & she made out with my friend (who I brought to the carnival) in front of me, wearing my hoodie. Broke my pure love-filled heart

Having so-called friends as a teen who were getting laid, and I was the one who wasn't, despite being in the same circles.
This except with relationships in general.

Ugly ltb at middle school who treat me like shit and made fun of me in my back because i am subhuman. I liked her and tryed jestermaxxing but at final she was with the 6ft2 local chad

Cringe to think about this period of my life. But i made her cry because insult his looks and make her insecurities. Lifefuel

Being called ugly and weird by a group of foids

Mine was when My prom date flaked on me and had sex with the quarterback of our team.
Ever since then I've been sad, alone and a virgin. Just want love dawg. Hate my life.
You’re story sounds a something from a cartoon

Being called ugly and weird by a group of foids
I got called indirectly ugly with the "EW" but I don't know if that beats that time I got falsely accused of rape my senior and almost ended up in prison and not only that, when I reached out for help nobody wanted to help me and they laughed at me, this event finally made me hate foids.

Last edited:
I mean, probably in hs where girls didn't like me and i missed out on teen love, you know....

Rejected in freshmen year hs and the bitch asked for my chad "friends" number in 5 minutes

I had many honeslty. one time i was walking down stairs and ended up in between 2 foids and they just said “ewww”

I probably had way more bp experiences before this and after but I can’t remember that much now
this memory came to mind when I saw the story you told
This was when I started to put the pieces together of the bp

When I was 16 and went to collage there was this girl in one of my classes that would speak to me sometimes And give me cigarettes on our break and I got a crush on her after awhile

Im not even fucking joking on the day I was going to ask her out Some chad Moved into our class

He was a tall Kind of skinny 5.5/6 -10 drug dealer who was very confident (no surprise there)

I walked into the class and saw them talking and I could tell by the way she was acting that she wanted to fuck him

Im happy this happened though because I know now she would have rejected me

Absolutely brutal to see nature at work like that

When I got friendzoned by my crush at a carnival & she made out with my friend (who I brought to the carnival) in front of me, wearing my hoodie. Broke my pure love-filled heart
2ACAED75 D814 4C1C 8AA9 1DBA822E177F

Thats fucking brutal
Im guessing your not friends with him anymore

Did you ask her out in front of him and then they made out??
If so then that’s genuinely brutal

I’ve actually been through something similar, my crush flaked on me for some fat white chubby dude.

When my lunch table all decided to ditch me to sit at a girls table. Of course they made sure there wasn't enough room for me
:)

Getting rejected in middle school.

yeah the fuck right!
I hope your making this shit up

yeah the fuck right!
That seems pretty extreme for just asking her out, are you leaving anything out?

I always had to listen to other people I was sort of friends with talking about getting laid when I had never even kissed a girl
Theres one guy Im sort of friends with who is a 6’2 white guy and He was talking about how when he was 14 this girl he was friends with since he was a kid sucked him off
And he was telling this to me as a 16/17 year old virgin
Ive met this girl too and she is decent looking

He also denied a 5.5/10 girl who was literally simping for him in school for some reason
This girl literally wouldnt stfu about him and would openly simp infront of everyone

Luckily no one In my actual friend group got any pussy until now but now I have to hear my friend talk about his gf all the time

Probably in middle school. I had a pair assignment with a girl, and then another girl came to whisper to my pair "I pity you." Basically she was pitying her for having to work with me.

Before puberty girls were at least cordial with me, but after puberty started I was just dirt under their boots. I never did anything to anger them, being ugly is just a crime in their eyes.

I don't blame women for not dating me or liking me, but I do blame them for mistreating me when I didn't deserve any of it.

View attachment 1203956
Thats fucking brutal
Im guessing your not friends with him anymore

Did you ask her out in front of him and then they made out??
If so then that’s genuinely brutal
She knew I liked her and still did that. And absolutely not friends with him. I never talked to him again. Brootal world :cryfeels:

She knew I liked her and still did that. And absolutely not friends with him. I never talked to him again. Brootal world :cryfeels:
Least evil foid
She probably only kissed him to fuck with you

In 5th grade there was this girl looking for a boyfriend so her friends were running around asking every boy when they got to me the girl said " ew not Catman"

all your posts sound like satire. this is cliche american loser stuff

Maybe hes a federal agent
then he would be a really bad one because this stuff is straight out of 90's movie, set in a highschool, of the horror genre, or maybe comedy

when i was 7 years old and with this group of "friends" and there was a girl who wanted to kiss them all while everyone just told me to fuck off