Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what was your coping phase before being blackpilled?

xeryes29

xeryes29

Recruit
★★★
I had a BMX and skating phase and frat guy phase before I realized the mask I put on for foids thinking that they would accept me doesn't mean shit cuz I'm brown and 5'9 and ugly.

meh I mostly just focus on school and work now its pretty boring but hey I'm better off doing that than trying my best to be normie and becoming depressed from faking it for so long.

Blackpill is depressing but it explains so much of reality and it lets me let go of retarded copes.

Fishing and playing cuckbox 360

I played a lot of vidya and stuff when I was bluepilled

I used play a lot of sports, ofc I sucked since I am a manlet. Never made it to any team.

I started taking steroids.

Vidya. Like most of you I assume I had a shit time in high school, which in a sense I guess was foreshadowing for my life now. But vidya, regardless of how bad a day I had back then always made me feel better.

Gaming and watching sports + daydreaming, imaginary conversations

I had a BMX and skating phase and frat guy phase before I realized the mask I put on for foids thinking that they would accept me doesn't mean shit cuz I'm brown and 5'9 and ugly.

meh I mostly just focus on school and work now its pretty boring but hey I'm better off doing that than trying my best to be normie and becoming depressed from faking it for so long.

Blackpill is depressing but it explains so much of reality and it lets me let go of retarded copes.
Try harder.