Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was your childhood like?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Lifes background character
★★★★★
When I say childhood I'm talking mainly from age 5-11. Basically the ages you're in primary/elementary school for. I genuinely think my life peaked in primary school. I don't know what changed but my life has only been going downhill since then. Those are the only years of my life I can say I have genuine nostalgia for and I never knew things would get this bad for me.

I spent my whole childhood inside, sitting on the computer. My parents didnt love me enough to take me out to a playground or anything. I just sat at my computer the whole time while my parents yelled at each other or at me. My parents hit me a lot. I got bullied at school relentlessly, by both teachers and the other students. I friends. At this time I had no clue I was autistic, and it wasnt until later that I was diagnosed. I still consider this to be the best time of my life because I was too much of a little retard to develop the awareness necessary to become depressed at this stage.

was born in surrey, a county southwest of london (i don't live there anymore) in a large, poor, dysfunctional family in a shitty neighbourhood.
I grew up around violence, was neglected by my family and was sent to shitty schools were i struggled, failed and got expelled from all of them.

Last edited:
It was a good one in the typical American suburbs
My life was good then

I spent my whole childhood inside, sitting on the computer. My parents didnt love me enough to take me out to a playground or anything. I just sat at my computer the whole time while my parents yelled at each other or at me. My parents hit me a lot. I got bullied at school relentlessly, by both teachers and the other students. I friends. At this time I had no clue I was autistic, and it wasnt until later that I was diagnosed. I still consider this to be the best time of my life because I was too much of a little retard to develop the awareness necessary to become depressed at this stage.
Exact same childhood

I never used the internet much until I reached secondary school. All I'd use it for before that was youtube and I think this was because I didn't really need it as a cope back then. I'm very lucky to not have abusive parents. Some parents just don't deserve to have kids.

I never used the internet much until I reached secondary school. All I'd use it for before that was youtube and I think this was because I didn't really need it as a cope back then. I'm very lucky to not have abusive parents. Some parents just don't deserve to have kids.
Yeah I wish my parents were normal. Im probably the best argument for eugenics out there. My parents are batshit crazy so its not surprising that Im all kinds of fucked in the head and have anger issues.

I live very rurally but it was probably pretty similar to mine at the same time
IMG 1051

was born in surrey, a county southwest of london (i don't live there anymore) in a large, poor, dysfunctional family in a shitty neighbourhood.
I grew up around violence, was neglected by my family and was sent to shitty schools were i struggled, failed and got expelled from all of them.
Honestly people don't talk about how much your environment can affect you on here. Being born into a poor dysfunctional family is such a massive disadvantage to have in life.

Yeah I wish my parents were normal. Im probably the best argument for eugenics out there. My parents are batshit crazy so its not surprising that Im all kinds of fucked in the head and have anger issues.
Brutal, your genetics affect everything.

I was born into a middle class family, grew up in the suburbs and went to a decent school. I had a few friends in elementary school, but I never hung out with them outside of school. I'll admit that I still behaved quite strangely back then, but because we were all so young, my classmates weren't so quick to judge me or ostracize me. That all changed towards the end of middle school.

I was born into a middle class family, grew up in the suburbs and went to a decent school. I had a few friends in elementary school, but I never hung out with them outside of school. I'll admit that I still behaved quite strangely back then, but because we were all so young, my classmates weren't so quick to judge me or ostracize me. That all changed towards the end of middle school.
I feel like there's less social standards when you're younger, I've always had strange behavior but no one ever started pointing out until I was around 11/12 years old

Parents who shouldn't have been parents.
A bit of bullying, a bit of sexual stuff with females of similar age and just older.
I think this may have fucked me up in the head and made me view females as evil.
I think I just saw life as boring , pointless and oppressive and I've never changed my view and don't understand why everyone doesn't think this way.

Pretty good. I had no worries, was happy. I used to enjoy life back then. Wish I could go back. :feelsbadman: