Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What was your childhood like?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39207
  • Start date
Deleted member 39207

Deleted member 39207

allergic to copium
-
Was it a struggle from the very beginning, or did the incel issues start later on, i.e. around puberty? For me those years (up until age 10/11) were probably the highlight of my life. I had plenty of friends, got away with everything, enjoyed myself at school, and I didnt know enough about the world to hate it like I do now. fast forward to today and im a hikki loner who never leaves the house on his own volition, and a kissless virgin at that

Those were some based times, but since then my situation has drastically devolved. well ig it's good i can find comfort in those past experiences, because this shit gets bleaker every passing day

I have a mental mother and a dad who didn't give a single fuck about me whatsoever and left me. I don't even remember his face

my life was good...... until 12yr from there my life in general fell apart

Was it a struggle from the very beginning, or did the incel issues start later on, i.e. around puberty? For me those years (up until age 10/11) were probably the highlight of my life. I had plenty of friends, got away with everything, enjoyed myself at school, and I didnt know enough about the world to hate it like I do now. fast forward to today and im a hikki loner who never leaves the house on his own volition, and a kissless virgin at that

Those were some based times, but since then my situation has drastically devolved. well ig it's good i can find comfort in those past experiences, because this shit gets bleaker every passing day
Lookism may start since you were born but inceldom problems are something that start in puberty.

My childhood was good because I was good looking before puberty. I even had girls in my class simp for me and kiss me and shit because they thought I was "cute". Everything went to shit when I hit puberty and became subhuman due to low testosterone

enjoy :feelsclown:

My childhood was good because I was good looking before puberty. I even had girls in my class simp for me and kiss me and shit because they thought I was "cute". Everything went to shit when I hit puberty and became subhuman due to low testosterone
mogger.
I relate, i had several 'girlfriends' in second/third grade (i dont remember) and ended up two-timing a couple of girls then dumping them at the same time
even had some others crush on me, but time away from those environments eventually crippled my social skills
that shit is a meme though, no one considers someone they 'dated' in fucking grade school an ex, and im the furthest thing from a fakecel

enjoy :feelsclown:
brutal brocel. may the powers at be punish your wicked shithead family of oppressors:society:

Last edited:
My life went downhill in the beginning of 2020, 2021 all the shit happened like constant rejection, a terrible medical surgery procedure, lost all my old “friends”
2022 is going to be fun indeed:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It was always bad, but I always lied to myself and made false hopes that everything is ok

mogger.
I relate, i had several 'girlfriends' in second/third grade (i dont remember) and ended up two-timing a couple of girls then dumping them at the same time
even had some others crush on me, but time away from those environments eventually crippled my social skills
that shit is a meme though, no one considers someone they 'dated' in fucking grade school an ex, and im the furthest thing from a fakecel
Wtf:feelswhat:. Absolute gigamogger

Kinda like yours, now I’ma loner too
relate, i had several 'girlfriends' in second/third grade (i dont remember) and ended up two-timing a couple of girls then dumping them at the same time
Kinda similar experiences yeah lol no one considers farting in grade or middle school :( an ex

How do you get low testosterone with puberty?:feelshaha: unless It gets shut down (like me)

How do you get low testosterone with puberty?:feelshaha: unless It gets shut down (like me)
I probably went through puberty with bottom 1% testosterone compared to other males who went through puberty:feelsrope:. I basically have the same bone structure as a female:feelsbadman:

I probably went through puberty with bottom 1% testosterone compared to other males who went through puberty:feelsrope:. I basically have the same bone structure as a female:feelsbadman:
Same I have a jaw of a female, but it's all genetics.

Same I have a jaw of a female, but it's all genetics.
Hormones are part of your genetics and alot of your bone structure and bone mass comes down to androgen exposure. So if I had higher t during puberty I would look completely different and have a much bigger bone structure and would probably be a gigamogger by now. Puberty = everything

The state...

Abusive father + clueless mother + bullying classmates

The state...
Wdym? I just said that puberty fucked me up. What is your problem with that? Do I have to be subhuman in every way to count as incel to you?

neglected + torturous school system + step sisters act like i dont exist and try taking the few things i have (the car im getting once im 18 etc) + mental illnesses

It was the absolute best time of my life until I hit 14, then it fell apart once i hit that puberty life and saw slayers with all the waminz.

Wdym? I just said that puberty fucked me up. What is your problem with that? Do I have to be subhuman in every way to count as incel to you?
Lol Females simped for you. They never liked me even during childhood. My sister and other girl carried me and probably purposedly threw me on asphalt when I was a kid. I hit my head. Girls never liked me.

Lol Females simped for you. They never liked me even during childhood. My sister and other girl carried me and probably purposedly threw me on asphalt when I was a kid. I hit my head. Girls never liked me.
That is brutal:feelsrope:. I guess I was lucky that I wasnt born subhuman and instead became subhuman through puberty. Still, since my good experiences with females were pre puberty, there is no way that counts. Trust me, I am extremely subhuman now and far from a fakecel

Hormones are part of your genetics and alot of your bone structure and bone mass comes down to androgen exposure. So if I had higher t during puberty I would look completely different and have a much bigger bone structure and would probably be a gigamogger by now. Puberty = everything
you can hop on steroids and growth hormone.

Childhood and (ironically) high school memories are those I'm most fond of.

During my childhood I attended a small private elementary school. The facility was peculiar, because it was located in an old tenement building remade to suit its new purpose. The general student count was around 50 and the grades were pretty small. There was only one other kid in my grade and we often had joint classes with the seniors. Looking back at it in retrospect this is what made me prefer the company of people 1-3 years my seniors as opposed to younger people. It was also the reason why my education at the time was at a high level since I often learned what older people did. I also befriended all 4 guys that attended the senior grade and we became really good buddies. We would talk a lot, hang around after school and also participate in the arts program (acting, signing, piano, etc) which put us a bit on the pedestal. We secured numerous awards in child song contests and so on.

I only maintain contact with one guy who has long since moved out of the country. There was a reunion a couple of years ago to which I was not invited. Back then I had diplomas and awards for singing and nowadays I rot without contact with any people while all my childhood friends are more less successful in life.

Constant bullying and adult teachers didn't give a shit. Then when I punched some of those assholes to stop it I got punishment by the school.

Childhood age 0-12: Great, mostly. Some social issues at school but overall my biggest concerns in life were things like Pokemon RBY and GSC, and Yugioh cards.

Adolescence 13-19: Quite downhill from here. Puberty comes, oneitis happens, and I become gradually more depressed about being incel. However, there was always the assumption that I was still young enough not to worry too much. Copes were also very effective at this stage.

Age 20+: Absolute dogshit. From here the lack of motivation and depression gets exponentially worse, until I became a gigacoping fapping machine, hooked on any trace of dopamine I can get in that regard. Blackpill fully sets in here. All my worst fears about females that I suspected in my teens are proven true, and worse than I ever imagined. I discover that the world itself is fucked and that Hitler was right. Copes are losing effectiveness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back