Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was your biggest cope?

bait____

bait____

Based and blackpilled
Mine was "i don't look that bad" JFL sub5 = it's over.

Daydreaming

Last edited:
NoFap and MGTOW were my biggest copes until I took the Blackpill.

PUA cold approach

Coping with my inceldom? I honestly think ive always believed it was over for me. From my most brutal rejections in 8th grade and being mentally shut down due to severe anxiety disorders in highschool id say my only cope was daydream/dreamscape maxing. I believed my real life was lived in another reality which I lived in having really intense dreams. In real life I always felt grey and realistic.

"if I become rich waman will love me"

Nothing really.

Thinking that dressing in a less "boring" way and working out would get me a girl LOL.

"If I am affectionate with her, she will love me" Fuck, sometimes I want to hit myself, several times I acted physically lovingly with several foids thought it would have a feedback effect.

Coping with my inceldom? I honestly think ive always believed it was over for me. From my most brutal rejections in 8th grade and being mentally shut down due to severe anxiety disorders in highschool id say my only cope was daydream/dreamscape maxing. I believed my real life was lived in another reality which I lived in having really intense dreams. In real life I always felt grey and realistic.

I got bullied pretty bad my first 2 years in HS,classmates making fun of me left and right because i was ugly and skinny as fuck,but i coped with videogames and thought "i'm not really ugly" :feelshaha: :feelscry:

A few things:
  • Healthy diet
  • MGTOW
  • Perfume
  • Working hard
  • Playing a musical instrument, photography.
All I do now is play vidya games as a cope. Cannot be bothered to go outside anymore.

"i'm not really ugly"
Our survival instinct will look for any cope to avoid thinking about suicide. Why is such a cruel system?

To be honest my biggest cope is rotting at incels.co.

Masturbation and some fast food are the only things that makes me feel good.

I got bullied pretty bad my first 2 years in HS,classmates making fun of me left and right because i was ugly and skinny as fuck,but i coped with videogames and thought "i'm not really ugly" :feelshaha: :feelscry:
Literally me, but bullied since elementary school :feelsbadman:
Im unormally skinny and a framecel and ugly to top it off.
Wish i woulda been big enough to intimidate my bullies.
In reality most foid framemogs me just lol :feelsrope:

Using any small and meaningless amount of foid attention as evidence that I’m not that ugly and it’s all in my head. Lmao I’m a loser virgin when will I learn

Weed and alcohol

When I was in my early to mid teens I actually used to think I was handsome and that girls would be chasing after me when I got older, probably because that was what my Mom always told me. As I entered my late teens my delusions about my good looks started to recede along with my hairline.

All of this is a lie. It's all a computer simulation & theres a real beautiful world out there with no suffering, and fairness for all.

Also that theres a God. Bull fucking shit.

If God was a woman like some claim she'd never love me, she created certain people to suffer for her amusement & others who are good looking/evil to benefit from all that life has to offer.

Literally me, but bullied since elementary school :feelsbadman:
Im unormally skinny and a framecel and ugly to top it off.
Wish i woulda been big enough to intimidate my bullies.
In reality most foid framemogs me just lol :feelsrope:

Nothing we could other than tell our parents or someone at the school,but i never did none of those.
Using any small and meaningless amount of foid attention as evidence that I’m not that ugly and it’s all in my head. Lmao I’m a loser virgin when will I learn

Brutal

When I was in my early to mid teens I actually used to think I was handsome and that girls would be chasing after me when I got older, probably because that was what my Mom always told me. As I entered my late teens my delusions about my good looks started to recede along with my hairline.

We took the blackpill
based

All of this is a lie. It's all a computer simulation & theres a real beautiful world out there with no suffering, and fairness for all.

Also that theres a God. Bull fucking shit.

If God was a woman like some claim she'd never love me, she created certain people to suffer for her amusement & others who are good looking/evil to benefit from all that life has to offer.

Religion = biggest fucking cope ever made.

My cope is surgerymaxxing before it's too late. If I reach 30 and haven't surgerymaxxed, I will kill myself.

My biggest cope is buying miniature guns and pretend to use them on the world

Videos games was and still is obviously.

Also cooming.

I'll eventually get a GF in my 20s. Said this to myself plenty of times when i was in my mid/late teens.

"i don't look that short"