Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was your biggest blackpill moment?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
What was a experience where the blackpill hit you? Where you realized what reality is.

when i chadfished myself, that was the final nail in the coffin for me

My life as whole was made of blackpilling moments(like being called ugly, laughed at, etc) but i was/am very introspective so i used to block the bad moments/cope very well, until I found incels.me and the blackpill.

My friend got friendzoned. THAT was the most brutal blackpill fir me actually.

There was a guy at school that treated girls like shit and ignored them but they would still orbit him anyway. Jfl

Almost finishing HS i made a group of friends and there were a bunch of girls in it .... there was this girl who was clearly a slut but became my oneitis nontheless ... she hug me and stuff so i though okay maybe she's a bit into me ... until a high tier normie from our group came and she became head over heells for him even tho he had a gf .... so yeah there i was seeing how she flirted with him and he was like the most bland person ever but it didnt matter ... so yeah after that i pretty much said fuck it and became like i am now

Being “friends” with a foid I saw how they much and to what degree they fantasize and think about chad. Imagine a woman going crazy over wanting some opop bts idol or the absolute gigachad from school. It’s just fucking awakening. She’s ethnic short fat and muslim as well.

I had them all throughout my life tbh

My brother is good looking. He was on this teen site and a white girl was lusting after him as he was annoyed by her. I was impressed so i made an account, put my pic and messaged her. She was so repulsed and felt i was some sort of aggressor.

That moment i knew it was over