Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was the worst day of your life?

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Mythic
★★
Title. A specific day in your life that made you feel like shit.

The day I was born

Everday that Im alive

Getting laid off. A life without sex is a joyless life. And men do kill themselves over joyless lives. But a life without money is a constant fight for survival.

Pretty much every single day, if you are incel that means you were also born with bad luck

less than a week ago when the closest and kindest person to me died in front of me.

Being fired for incompetence the ride home was suifuel, I kept thinking every passing truck that a sharp left would end it, but I didn't and now I am eating goyslop, nachos and burrio and pepsi maxxing.

My highschool graduation I was driven out of the friendgroup of 2 childhood friends I had known all my life, I was choked by a manlet randomly, I ruined a pair of expensive leather shoes, I got lost and had to be led home by a neighbor that passed by, it was a false graduation too since I failed HS so no diploma and future, that was a very bad day overall, after that the hate found me and I never stopped being spewing vitriol towards everyone and anyone, before that I was a very kind shy person.

The day I typed out the application to a site called incels.is

Last year all of it was horrible and it peaked when i had my dads rifle on my chin

Last year all of it was horrible and it peaked when i had my dads rifle on my chin
i wish i had access to guns so i could shoot myself... im too pussy to try any other way, i just need a one-and-done thing.

but for me probably the day i went to jail because i got into a fight with my dad and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

i wish i had access to guns so i could shoot myself... im too pussy to try any other way, i just need a one-and-done thing.
If i had a gun I wouldve been dead before I turned 15, lulw.