Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What was the worst bullying story you have

• Thread starter Deleted member 31364
  • Start date
Deleted member 31364

Deleted member 31364

The Brotherpill
-
In 6th grade when I was a small lad, only 4'11 had a late puberty, I got beaten up and shoved in a trash can by the 6th grade oversized early puberty 5'11 bully because I threw a dodgeball at him during PE class

In 6th grade when I was a small lad, only 4'11 had a late puberty, I got beaten up and shoved in a trash can by the 6th grade oversized early puberty 5'11 bully because I threw a dodgeball at him during PE class
How tall are you now?

I don't even want to think about it.

people don't bully where i'm from. they just give bullied kids disgusted looks and ignore them

How tall are you now?
6'0, what's funny is that guy who bullied me in 6th grade since he was an early bloomer, only ended up growing 2 inches after that, so we were near the same height in senior year of HS
people don't bully where i'm from. they just give bullied kids disgusted looks and ignore them
better than physical bullying

They made me cry in front of the class, I still cringe.

I've never been physically bullied, but I would get called names constantly. The worst part for me was seeing how kids that used to be my friends started bullying me after puberty kicked in.

Not my personal story just something I heard from teachers back when I was in school

There was this guy who clearly had some mental issues . He used to regularly get bullied which involved pushing and beating him. Apparently it got so worse that his entire class started making fun of him. Then one day he just stopped going to school altogether. His parents got worried , informed the school , tried convincing him to go back but he never ever came back. Neither did I ever saw him.

Best part? When he was getting bullied no teacher cared , hell they were more like " He asks for it , it's his fault he get bullied. He provokes others to bully him" but after he just quit coming to school and his parents became worried they were all like " nooooooo that's terrible I hope he gets well soon ". What a joke.

How tall are you now?
At 11 I was 142cm; now I'm.174cm.

I have too many stories, they used me literally like a punching bag to test their punching power and I end up with huge red spot and I wasn't able to move my right arm for some days.
Also they used to slap the back of my head.

As an adult they do almost the same because I have the same reaction with my coworkers, I used to work in a field full of low class males...many times they put down my jeans or they burped in my face.
Also of course namecalling and I was belittled everytime with bad jokes about my low IQ or face or high inhibition ( they told me I was gay too).
One day as a banqueting waiter they usef some scotch to block my arms and they pushed me like a volleyball.

How tall are you now?
At 11 I was 142cm; now I'm.174cm.

I have too many stories, they used me literally like a punching bag to test their punching power and I end up with huge red spot and I wasn't able to move my right arm for some days.
Also they used to slap the back of my head.

As an adult they do almost the same because I have the same reaction with my coworkers, I used to work in a field full of low class males...many times they put down my jeans or they burped in my face.
Also of course namecalling and I was belittled everytime with bad jokes about my low IQ or face or high inhibition ( they told me I was gay too).
One day as a banqueting waiter they usef some scotch to block my arms and they pushed me like a volleyball.
And then normies says "muh ur fault" I hope you'll get better, try to stop thinking about them.

a guy punched me so hard on my back with his elbow that i couldn't breath for 30 sec., after that he did it again because my classmates watching were laughing

When I was a freshman hs manlet I got picked up by some senior jocks and had my dick and balls squeezed very hard

I never really got bullied from guys, moreso just left alone. But there was one time I did get phucked with by some dudes in 6th grade P.E class.

I had oneitis back then for this popular girl and she knew. She ended up making fun of it and told all the popular skater kids about it, one of those guys was her bf and during soccer they kept tripping me and chit.

Looking back as an adult now, they were evil as phuck. What the phuck is wrong with foids.

at 3rd grade some bullies pulled my pants and underpants in class, i fell on the floor nervously and tried to pull it up again but people could see my penis for some seconds, i cried and then my mom picked me up from school

:feelsbadman:

Not my personal story just something I heard from teachers back when I was in school

There was this guy who clearly had some mental issues . He used to regularly get bullied which involved pushing and beating him. Apparently it got so worse that his entire class started making fun of him. Then one day he just stopped going to school altogether. His parents got worried , informed the school , tried convincing him to go back but he never ever came back. Neither did I ever saw him.

Best part? When he was getting bullied no teacher cared , hell they were more like " He asks for it , it's his fault he get bullied. He provokes others to bully him" but after he just quit coming to school and his parents became worried they were all like " nooooooo that's terrible I hope he gets well soon ". What a joke.
He should've made a smarter CHOice and utilized weapons for self defense.

I was vidyacoping at the public PCs at school with some other incels, I was probably 12 or something when a ~17 year old chadlite came up with his friends and started mocking me and pushing me out of the blue for a quarter hour straight, wouldn't even let me get to class. I still haven't recovered from that

attempt to drown me, attempt to smash my head in, attacked with knife, beaten to the ground by group of foids, kicked in balls.

those were some of the highlights of an otherwise daily routine of physical assaults. got scar on forehead, internal injury of a kidney and tract.

all harmless compared to the trauma of seeing foids chase after these kinds of guys at age 11 onwards. pussy speaks for itself.

c1616c180fb9e576d89fe42371508cf16f47ffeba084529f210c44c6e62b475c.jpeg

teachers don't give a fuck. they are the best buddies of the class chads and stacies, that's kind of how they fit in and become the 'cool teacher' unless they are incel/femcel. but normies do everything to gain the approval of high school chads :feelshaha: one particular old bitch always larped that she cared about my problems but when in public she was a bigger bitch than most of the foids in class. yeah I guess there are a few ok teachers but they are always incels or severely bluepilled

i changed so many schools , in some i was the one who would get bulllied and some other's i was the bully myself. it's all about first impression.

Got beat up afterschool by a Chad and Tyrone that were in my class back in grade 8, cried, and they told the entire class the next day and some of the girls laughed.

i changed so many schools , in some i was the one who would get bulllied and in some i was the bully myself. it's all about first impression.
but mostly the teachers would bully me af. my first grade teacher kicked my ass so badly. he put me in a garbage can after he beat me hard , my first grade was nightmare , that teacher hated me for some unknown reasons , despite he knew my father.

He should've made a smarter CHOice and utilized weapons for self defense.
No guns where I live
teachers don't give a fuck. they are the best buddies of the class chads and stacies, that's kind of how they fit in and become the 'cool teacher' unless they are incel/femcel. but normies do everything to gain the approval of high school chads :feelshaha: one particular old bitch always larped that she cared about my problems but when in public she was a bigger bitch than most of the foids in class. yeah I guess there are a few ok teachers but they are always incels or severely bluepilled
Fuck then tbh. Fuck those " cool teachers " who lick Chads and stacies boots. Fuck all of them honestly.

Well, In 2nd Grade a school bully of mine threw my bag (Included my hat and other stuff) in a toliet full of piss.

I had to lie to my mom about the smell and clean my shit before she found out (I did eventually get my revenge tho).

i got beat up by two ghetto pieces of shit who i thought were my friends and they stole my headphones, everyone in class turned a blind eye. this was right before i graduated btw, the same fags that share positivity posts online saw this happen and did nothing