Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the name of that French blackpilled filmmaker?

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
I remember watching a movie of his because you guys recommended him. I completely blanked out on his name, and I would like to see more content made by him. Help a greycel out please.

I need to watch that movie

Thats not quite it, the movie plot was two dudes that try to get girlfriends, but they are too old and they commit murder to get revenge. The scene featured was two of them in a party and the main character says to his friend “you will never be the object of a woman’s fantasy” here is a screenshot of the main character.
2B19C4F7 3651 43C7 890A 25C2F06C2627

Thats not quite it, the movie plot was two dudes that try to get girlfriends, but they are too old and they commit murder to get revenge. The scene featured was two of them in a party and the main character says to his friend “you will never be the object of a woman’s fantasy” here is a screenshot of the main character.View attachment 211686
This guy, Michel Houellebecq

Whatever (French: Extension du domaine de la lutte, literally "extension of the domain of struggle") is the debut novel of French writer Michel Houellebecq, which was published in 1994 in France by Éditions Maurice Nadeau and in 1998 in the UK by Serpent's Tail.

Synopsis is on the incel wiki

This guy, Michel Houellebecq

Whatever (French: Extension du domaine de la lutte, literally "extension of the domain of struggle") is the debut novel of French writer Michel Houellebecq, which was published in 1994 in France by Éditions Maurice Nadeau and in 1998 in the UK by Serpent's Tail.

Synopsis is on the incel wiki
Thank you so much