Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What was the most SuicideFueling thing you’ve ever experienced?

Schery6

Schery6

Kike extERminator
-
Mine probably has to be when I got out of the mental hospital after about 2 weeks being imprisoned, just to check my phone, and absolutely nothing. Nobody cared about me, I could of died and nobody would of noticed. (Which is why if I ever do decide to an hero, i’ll make sure my presence is known and people will notice in GTA V)

There’s also another time I was e-chatting to this landwhale, and I decided to not initiate conversation, and see how long it would take for her to send me a message. Never talked to her again. Woman have all the attention and social luxury in the world, and they all deserve to die (in minecraft)

Very relatable. I’ve had suicidal thoughts daily for many years now, so it’s difficult for me to single out a specific event that almost made me snap.

The fact that neither my parents nor my engineering degree nor saved me from a life of inceldom. If I was a normie like my brother I would have been enjouying life right now

Last edited:
My entire life.

Not sure. My life is total shit.

When my Incel in denial friend forced me to go to parties at my college and foids treated us like shit. The worst part was that he was coping that the foids wanted us the whole time, fucking idiot high on extreme copium. :feelskek:

People who were worse than me by society standards when I was teenager and piece of shit rich parents teenagers could have for nothing anything they wanted plus they got girls while not even being 15 yo. And that's all due to the rich parents.

my neighbours having sex, nothing can beat that