Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was the most brutal experience that you ever had?

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★★★
What was the most brutal experience that you ever had?

Overheard dad say my mom divorced him cuz of his dick size when I was 13. Was already getting insecure about my size by that time but that was the final nail in the coffin.

Full shut in incel cope mode since then.
Offff that's so fucked how small is it
I'm pretty small myself so I can understand the pain
But we done need to worry it is not like we will get to use it anyway

school bullying is one of them

I've also been called over to lunch tables and laughed at by groups of girls when I was younger too.

I didn't even understand it at the time

All of my brutal experiences were in middle school, because I stopped talking to girls after it. I almost didn't talk to girls at all in high school.
  • Girl got paid to slap me (she slapped me twice)
  • Girl used to come up to me and say "I don't like you" unprompted
  • Girl I liked was making fun of me behind my back.
  • Girl I liked wrote that I was ugly in her diary (friend saw it on her desk and told me)

In elementary school, if you were being picked up by a parent or guardian you’d have to wait in the gymnasium with all of the other kids who were waiting to be picked up. Among those kids was a girl who I had a very big crush on. One day, we were told to hold hands while exiting the building and I was the closest person to her. I started to get nervous because I’d actually be holding hands with the girl I spent almost every class thinking about. I held my hand out to her, and was met with a look of pure repulsion. She walked away immediately, and a few moments later I saw her laughing with some other boy. Probably about me. I had a lot of experiences like that in school, but that one in particular has stuck to me like glue especially since it was my crush.