Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was the most brutal experience in your life ?

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★★★
What was the most brutal experience in your life ?

I could go on and on, but here's a memorable one. I was in 9th grade home economics class, and there was a group project. Everyone else found a group in 20 seconds because they already had friends there. Nobody liked me there. All groups formed and I was left alone. I went around to each of the 10 or so groups to ask if I could join, and they all denied me entry and made up a bs excuse as to why. Then the teacher, who was a foid narcissistic bitch btw, looked at me like I was retarded and manually assigned me a group. They treated me like shit, one of the members was a guy who regularly made fun of me, and they didn't do any work, so we all got a terrible grade.

Not related to society, but of course seeing my dad die just after my 19th birthday was pure suifuel too

I could go on and on, but here's a memorable one. I was in 9th grade home economics class, and there was a group project. Everyone else found a group in 20 seconds because they already had friends there. Nobody liked me there. All groups formed and I was left alone. I went around to each of the 10 or so groups to ask if I could join, and they all denied me entry and made up a bs excuse as to why. Then the teacher, who was a foid narcissistic bitch btw, looked at me like I was retarded and manually assigned me a group. They treated me like shit, one of the members was a guy who regularly made fun of me, and they didn't do any work, so we all got a terrible grade.
I had similar thing happen to me
The teacher was like comeone dose any body here wants to be with eliya if you do ruse you hand nobody did
He just this is rude and the assigned me to a gourp

I had similar thing happen to me
The teacher was like comeone dose any body here wants to be with eliya if you do ruse you hand nobody did
He just this is rude and the assigned me to a gourp
Absolutely brutal. Experiences like this destroyed our minds and outlook on life

every day in incel life is brutal experience

Foid called me mentally retarded over nothing