Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What was the hardest part in college?

What was the hardest part in college?

• Study

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Study/Work

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Internships

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
For me it was the having to maintain the duality of studying and working

In my case it was actually having to read dumb feminist papers about shit like how teen-marketed magazines make the self esteem of teenage girls fall because of "unrealistic beauty standards" and such.

Reading that as an incel feels like a starving kid in Somalia reading about the dire situation of kids in Switzerland who wanted to get a Ferrari for their 18th birthdays but their parents could only afford a Lamborghini.

finding friends and girls

everything else is just a symptom

In my case it was actually having to read dumb feminist papers about shit like how teen-marketed magazines make the self esteem of teenage girls fall because of "unrealistic beauty standards" and such.

Reading that as an incel feels like a starving kid in Somalia reading about the dire situation of kids in Switzerland who wanted to get a Ferrari for their 18th birthdays but their parents could only afford a Lamborghini.
What college major did youy get?>

I'd prefer to work twice as much than to study. At least my university isn't full of feminist propaganda but considering how it's full of foids there, it's only a matter of time.

Studying for me. Just have no motivation to do so when people around me were all naturally successful, or cheating. Ontop of that everyone is better than me in some way, even the nerdy people have social circles or even girlfriends, meanwhile I have NO ONE.

For me it was project work.

Nigga what were you even doing learning all that:dafuckfeels:

Looking at all the beautiful women you won’t be able to get.

Studying for me. Just have no motivation to do so when people around me were all naturally successful, or cheating. Ontop of that everyone is better than me in some way, even the nerdy people have social circles or even girlfriends, meanwhile I have NO ONE.
Did you go to Harvard or something?

Nah, just some D1 school.

Yeah that too. I’m glad I didn’t form, cos I spent a lot of the time after clases jerking off in my car..
why didn't you go to some Ivy college?

why didn't you go to some Ivy college?
Idk, I didn’t care about my grades in HS and I still don’t care about them now, life has no meaning for me