Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the first website/online service you visited on the Internet?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Being told to visit it for school doesn't count. It has to be your choice.

How the fuck would I remember that shit man

It was either two gaming sites or Newgrounds.

Forums of old retro games, when i was still searching for stuff.

Lithuanian email provider

How the fuck would I remember that shit man

I remember my first website. It was Nintendo.com. It was in 1997. Just to see if it existed.

YouTube for me. I’ve been using the internet since 2006.

No Idea, probably some local email website or some shit like that, can't remember

Probably Habbo Hotel.
Or rather, it was only known as Kultakala back then

I think some flash game site.

Hotmail, maybe yahoo when it was the forefront.

I think it was the fifa website

I think it was jewtube.

If you're young, it should be easier to remember, right?
no because if young then internet has existed constantly so the first time using it on your own volition wouldn't be an experience to remember every detail

I've been using the internet since the age of 7 or 8, so unsurprisingly I can't remember. I have vague recollections of using Yahoo! and AltaVista after waiting painstakingly for the dial-up connection to load.

Those of you giving YouTube and Facebook as your answers make me feel ancient.

Fuck I guess it was the aol login screen or some shit. Who the hell knows.

All I do know is I miss the old Napster days. I still use pandora exclusively to this day though.

MSN back in theday

Youtube probably tbh.

Probably wcw.com

Voluntary_Human_Extinction_Movement2.jpg

In year 2000 from a university shared computer

Probably WWE website or figures and toys website

First site I went on was cartoon network's to try and see if I could find a schedule for when dexter's lab would come on. This was in the early 2000s

I remember logging on to my parents' Windows 95 computer, and just randomly typing shit into Netscape Navigator until I saw some game reviewing site of some sort, kind of like Metacritic. I remember seeing a whole lot of PS2 games and something about DOOM 3 coming out. I think it was someone's own website, not like IGN/Metacritic or anything like that. This was in 2002 or 2003. I was 3 years old or something like that. I'm glad I got to experience early Internet. I'm probably one of the only zoomers to experience that.

Last edited:
FrothySolution Biography dot com

i dont know tbh

I had some fun at miniclip.com.

Naughty America

Some shitty, text based version of a Warmmer-style game. Can't remember the name of the site, you played online with people. It was 1999. I quickly got bored of that and found lanightchat.com, a java-based chat room site, and started cyber sexing with random women. They were probably old, Incel men pretending to be women looking back on it all lol. I was 16 and naive.

Google videos.