Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What was the first video game you ever played?

Toys r Us N64 Mario Kart or N64 Command and Conquer. I'm positive C&C sparked my interest in the Metal/Rock music genrè. I remember being stuck on the commando mission as a youngin'.
"HEY I GOT A PRESENT FOR YA!"

I don't have an idea, might be a flash game

Donkey Kong Country or Spyro
Can’t remember which one I played first

My earliest memories on video games was the NES watching my cousin play Super Mario Bros, that's probably the first game I ever played.

either simcity classic or widget workshop. they were the shit

Idk but it was from a flash game online pre-2010.

It was either Tetris on my big sister's Game Boy, or Commander Keen on my dad's 486 PC. Not sure which one was first, both of those games are in some of the oldest memories I have.

I think it was duck hunt/mario, it's from before my time but it's all I had growing up as a poor sand nigger.

Super mario bros. Or duck hunt

On console = the first SMB for NES along with duck hunt and the running game with the pad (forgot the name but came with NES + 3 games) original offer in 1990 I believe.

PC= some shitty one I don't remember, and after that = SIMCITY, Flight Simulator, and eventually DOOM.

After all that comes Street Fighter !

New super Mario bros wii

Duck Hunt (light gun game).

Can't remember but it must be either Formula 1 or Driver on my dad's PSX