Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was the difference between Ur posts when u were greycel compared to now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
When I was greycel I only did high effort and everything I posted was in inceldom discussion.

Didn't touch OffTopic until after about a month

I was always offtopiccel but I Made long posts

I was a retarded low iq postmaxxer since i started tbh ngl

Always in the low-semi effort range , never changed

I was a retarded low iq postmaxxer since i started tbh ngl
My brain has genuinely deteriorated from postmaxxing. Now that I am a semi-retired/retarded postmaxxer, I keep typing stuff and then look back on what I said and it makes zero sense and I would've most likely misspelt a word, etc

When I first joined I posted less in OffTopic

Exactly the same

I cared more about opinions of others.

I stopped making good threads coz people only view and respond to my shitty ones

i guess i've gotten more blackpilled since I bookmark every blackpill I see for future reference. but i just cope on this forum tbh i don't really gain anything. I want to try and jestermax more though so i can give you boyos a good laugh

I stopped making good threads coz people only view and respond to my shitty ones
This. A large amount of this.

I would make threads with 3 or 4 paragraphs sometimes and 0 replies to this day :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

My brain has genuinely deteriorated from postmaxxing. Now that I am a semi-retired/retarded postmaxxer, I keep typing stuff and then look back on what I said and it makes zero sense and I would've most likely misspelt a word, etc
It's like ur reading my mind tbh most of the shit i post makes zero sense, sometimes i don't even remember how to write some words, but i don't think my brain is deteriorating for postmaxxing but for untreated depression or maybe some other shit

I post pepe
full

They’re not that different tbh maybe less shitposty and more personal?

they were much better back then. now i just post garbage

I don't know dude...

I sometimes hand out licenses to clowns

I was much higher inhib with my posting back then, I used to think that everyone on here probably hates me. Now I KNOW that everyone hates me but I no longer care. It's so liberating.

I was much higher inhib with my posting back then, I used to think that everyone on here probably hates me. Now I KNOW that everyone hates me but I no longer care. It's so liberating.
I don't think anyone hates u, Ur probs just being paranoid or something. It's hard to get hated on here unless Ur a larp or something like dat

I think they stay the same, now that i see at the beginning it was more venting

Despite being fully blackpilled, I low key had a little sliver of hope that I was going to ascend and my posts usually revolved around shit that was just plain cope. My postings were also usually tame and pretty much identical to posts on r/ForeverAlone.

Don't know,cannot check
Actually wait,lemme see

same old shit

Not much difference since I’m a lowIQcel and all my posts were bad.

Typical greycel. Angry raving Captain Obvious PSA's on Inceldom Discussion. I'm glad I've grown out of that and developed my own (((personality))).

I’ve always spent more time on offtopic

No difference, I still comment uninteresting, low-IQ, autistic takes.

Still just parroting shit i've seen online before. Most incels dont change their post habits. They just get better reaction cos "muh color rarer fgt!"