Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was the closest you guys ever got to female attention

• Thread starter Better Off Belgrade
  • Start date
Better Off Belgrade

Better Off Belgrade

Officer
★★★★★
This isn't some fakecel hunting thread I just want to know was there ever a moment you guys maybe thought you had 10% of a chance to never end up on this forum?

I do think mental problems are the source of a great deal of our struggle, I know some think being high inhib isn't that much of a problem but I would argue it's one of the greatest factors of inceldom.

Personality is mere genetics at the end of the day, even the Bible supports this utterance

"All men inherit the sins of their fathers"

And with more and more research coming to suggest things like effort and hard work are genetic, it's more so undeniable to say anything other than you are the sum of your parents.

So, with that being said... What was your chance, in one in a million?

View: https://youtu.be/XEhixvM0wKw

I'm a SEAcel who was born and raised in the West. Nuff said.
Drop The Mic GIF by In Real Life

Childbirth when the nurses were trying their best to pull me out

In bus a girl sat next to me with her ass facing towards me, she rubbed against me for 5 mins and then moved on.
After that I heard laughs and some things behind me, idk what was that
Maybe her friends challenged her

In bus a girl sat next to me with her ass facing towards me, she rubbed against me for 5 mins and then moved on.
After that I heard laughs and some things behind me, idk what was that
Maybe her friends challenged her
It would've been fucking OVER for that toilet in curryland.:feelskek:

Cashier touched my hand.

Man I just realized i never touched a female in my life.

I used to have female friends once, before the average user here was even born.

This isn't some fakecel hunting thread I just want to know was there ever a moment you guys maybe thought you had 10% of a chance to never end up on this forum?

I do think mental problems are the source of a great deal of our struggle, I know some think being high inhib isn't that much of a problem but I would argue it's one of the greatest factors of inceldom.

Personality is mere genetics at the end of the day, even the Bible supports this utterance

And with more and more research coming to suggest things like effort and hard work are genetic, it's more so undeniable to say anything other than you are the sum of your parents.

When I was a fetus when I was in her womb

A foid asking if she could copy my homework is the closest I got.

I never got a chance

Had a group project with this foid 9/10 4’11 thick brown hair amber eyes pale skin big tits and a nice ass (imagine selena gomez but with white genes and a less babyish face) really fucking talkative this bitch would go on and on about food especially food since im a fatcel she’d asked me what food i liked this was like 3 years ago last time i ever had a full on conversation with a foid

Some foid asking me where the coffee shop was

Had a group project with this foid 9/10 4’11 thick brown hair amber eyes pale skin big tits and a nice ass (imagine selena gomez but with white genes and a less babyish face) really fucking talkative this bitch would go on and on about food especially food since im a fatcel she’d asked me what food i liked this was like 3 years ago last time i ever had a full on conversation with a foid
Kys

Foid saying we should go for a beer sometime, and when I wanted actually go for one two weeks later she didnt wanted to :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Or another foid I invited to go for a pizza or something and few hours before meeting she said her kid is ill, and I didnt even knew she has kid, amyway it was last message from her.

Last edited:
Foid saying we should go for a beer sometime, and when I wanted actually go for one two weeks later she didnt wanted to :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Why would she even suggest going out with you if she didn't want to just to blueball you later anyway? God I don't understand foids

One time fat foid (Im fat myself) wanted to go to cinema as friends and my autistic ass said I have enough friends. What I meant I could go on date, and I think what she understood is I dont want to know her. She never spoke to me again.

Or when I was 16 (Im 33 now) there was girl who liked me, and we went to prom together, but it didnt come to anythimg after.

Why would she even suggest going out with you if she didn't want to just to blueball you later anyway? God I don't understand foids

She just left LTR and probably were looking for someone, Im guessimg during this 2 weeks she met enough chads to ignore me.

A girl liked me 4 years ago. She gave me a letter. It didn't go anywhere unfortunately. Fuck my life

A nurse handled my dick when I had a cystoscopy done last week.

A family friend was going around the room hugging everyone. Thought I would finally get a hug from someone I'm not related to. Then she hi fived me instead.

I've been angry every since

i used to have close friendship with an older girl during my weelad days. Obviously, there was no romantic subtext, since we were merely kids. Not to mention, currently at 21 there's nothing left of her older self, she's become a complete whore.

Got 2 foids numbers in my life, they never texted first and both eventually ghosted me.

I have heard more girls my age talk about how bad my nose is than I have had a conversation with girls my age. I’m not even joking. I can count ALL times girls have started a conversation with me on my fingers. One girl in grade 6 talked to me twice. One girl said sorry about her group of 10-15 girl friends calling me a loner in year 7 because she wanted to probably feel like a good human being, 3 girls in year 12, 2 were trying to leech answers off of me and get me to help them with the subject because they knew I got good marks, the other one was a known whore who was likely trying to get another simp.

I have never even gotten close to thinking I would ascend in my life. The only female "interaction" I have had was actually in the past two weeks when a foid sort of slapped/touched me and another where I think a foid might have touched me, but I think it was an accident. I have never gotten a foids number in my life and I can count the number of times I have had a conversation with a foid for more than a couple of minutes on one hand.

A girl asked me out as a joke. I knew it was a joke so I didn't even fall for it but I guess that's the most attention a woman has given me

A family friend was going around the room hugging everyone. Thought I would finally get a hug from someone I'm not related to. Then she hi fived me instead.

I've been angry every since
I'd like to believe this is a joke reply, but I don't believe I can do sincerly.

my condolences brocel.

-Love, Better Off Alone

I had a cousin more or less make an offer to me as a young teen and I thought I was too good for that alabama shit. Strangely enough she is basically a femcel now.

2 years ago i talked with some mtb of my class in highschool (my mtn friend was here ofc) it's the last time i talked to a foid for entertainment

I guess being bullied