Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the biggest internet scandal you can remember?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
The first one I remember finding out about was gamer gate.

I remember the pedophile scare of the mid to late 2000’s, but that wasn’t a scandal so much as it was a misconception I think.

Honestly for “biggest scandal” that I remember is the Silk Road getting the FBI-Axe. I was on the periphery of “deep web” culture at the time and a lot of my edgyfriends thought they were gonna get arrested.

I remember the pedophile scare of the mid to late 2000’s, but that wasn’t a scandal so much as it was a misconception I think.

Honestly for “biggest scandal” that I remember is the Silk Road getting the FBI-Axe. I was on the periphery of “deep web” culture at the time and a lot of my edgyfriends thought they were gonna get arrested.
I’m guessing Chris Hansen rose to fame in that pedophile scare?

I’m guessing Chris Hansen rose to fame in that pedophile scare?
I think Chris Hansen was earlier. In fact his show may have kickstarted it tbh.

free ross

Can't remember anything

Silk Road bust or gamer gate

Pool is closed ?

Definitely the Elsagate scandal during the mid-2010s (2014-2017).

I have a very young brother who's 10 years younger than me who used to watch those crazy videos of Princess Elsa and Spider-Man doing some weird shit. Didn't think much of it at the time, but I've seen some things that did kinda stand out. Like there were those few videos like Spider-Woman getting pregnant or Elsa gets a butt injection transplant or something. Those videos didn't even had dialog, if I can remember.

I miss out on everything cause God doesnt want me to feel like Im a part of something

I just renember the good old times in 2007 youtube with star rating system and 009 sound system and movie maker edited gta san andreas videos

Only one I remember was gamergate and the silk road thing

I also remember that issue with taylor swift tbh

holy shit thats triggering memories