Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was the best dream you ever had?

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
I know it sounds like some kind of BluePilled Cuck question, but just think about it for a second.
Surely you've had at least one dream you would consider pleasant?
Also I'm a little buzzed rn so that probably influenced my asking it.

Last edited:
Why so many questions about dreams at this time? :feelssus:

Our subconscious affects the dreams we have and how we interpret them in our minds; if your experience was that of a subhuman, forever faced with belittlement and mockery by hypergamous, privileged foids with all the entitlement possible due to the modern world in which they they are actively enabled to pursue such degeneracy, then it will most likely be what you often dream of, and your dreams certainly don't have to shy away from the truth... :society:

My dreams are often quite absurdist, but do tend to reflect recent events more and more these days; wishes, imaginations, and fears all fall into the same category as sorted by the brain, it seems, but brutal that you cannot even escape from this current world of hatred against sub 5 males even in your dreams. :feelsjuice:

I can't remember any dreams I had that were legitimately fairytale-like, unfortunately; most "good" ones were only so in relation usually to a negative event that was going to happen later in the day that I was worried about, and so manifested themselves in my dreams as happening as better than they actually turned out. :feelsUgh:

NONE NOT A SINGLE GOOD DREAM

The only dream where I met my waifu: in a dimly-lit bar in the medieval times. Or at least, that was my impression, I may not be remembering the details correctly.

Why so many questions about dreams at this time? :feelssus:

I can't remember any dreams I had that were legitimately fairytale-like, unfortunately; most "good" ones were only so in relation usually to a negative event that was going to happen later in the day that I was worried about, and so manifested themselves in my dreams as happening as better than they actually turned out. :feelsUgh:
One of my best dreams (not my all time best) was one were I was going on a Terminator style ER. I even had the whole outfit and everything. The sunglasses, jacket, boots, pants, and the gloves too.
His entire arsenal as well. Although I mainly used the AR-18 and the Spas 12.

Can’t remember because it’s been so long since i’ve had a good dream

Don't remember my dreams that well. Mostly just random bits and pieces that don't even make sense 95% of the time.

Every wet dream I’ve ever had

I have had a couple, but basically any dream that involves me finally finding validation.

I remember having a dream in which I was talking with a girl and the implication was that we were about to become boyfriend and girlfriend, but I woke up before anything more happened. JFL.

Probably the dream where my mum came home from hospital and lived for years afterwards.

Had that dream so many times, and waking up hurts every damn time cause it feels like I have to relive the loss

Kissing and having love sex with my then oneitis

I dreamt I was a zombie eating everyone.

When I stabbed 2 people (in my dreams)

I know it sounds like some kind of BluePilled Cuck question, but just think about it for a second.
Zombies coming out of the ground and chasing me

Winning a 100k stratch ticket

That I finally ascended.. and then I woke up to my miserable existance

I once choked mlk to death...

He was passing counterfeit money so my blue cuzs and me hunted that nigger down and put him dow.n!

How dare that nigger steal from our jewish bank overlords! Only they can counterfeit money!

Probably the dream where my mum came home from hospital and lived for years afterwards.

Had that dream so many times, and waking up hurts every damn time cause it feels like I have to relive the loss
What happened to your mom?

What happened to your mom?
Went to hospital with a heart attack, surgeons or staff pissed around procrastinating for days until she got in too bad of a condition to have the operation and she died in hospital.
Family fell apart after that.
I fucking hate the hospital and medical staff. They’ve done this to several people I know and now they won’t help me either

Went to hospital with a heart attack, surgeons or staff pissed around procrastinating for days until she got in too bad of a condition to have the operation and she died in hospital.
Family fell apart after that.
I fucking hate the hospital and medical staff. They’ve done this to several people I know and now they won’t help me either
Same thing happened to my father, but with a different disease. I still dream of him. Peace, brother.

What's cucked about dreams?

It was when I was flying through space, It kinda looked like this

R.ea0d733795d39e744d8aaa5032b6712f

Idk