Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the all time biggest black pill on this board?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
For me it was the tinder reddit dataisbeautiful thread where the 20 year old ugly femoid said she fucks 3 new guys per month.

Nothing really hits me that hard anymore.

I remember rippedrichandincels atomic black pill that hit everywhere hard but this was back in the leddit days

HIVchad was actually brutal. foids would rather risk getting a potential life ending disease than have sex with average men. its over

the biggest blackpills are out in the real world

Learning your Oneitis is not a virgin.

has nothing to do with women really.

Thing that hit me the hardest is when I got curious and started looking up stats, disorders that described me and how much of a letdown iam. I guess it depends on what you consider a "blackpill"

dickpills and racepills for me

@theultimate341 can agree with me on this one

When I realized that I'm just a Boltzmann Brain floating in interstellar space, and that I created all of this bullshit.

Not only am I everyone here, but I'm every Stacy that refuses to fuck me.

Why am I doing this to myself(s)?

When I realized that I'm just a Boltzmann Brain floating in interstellar space, and that I created all of this bullshit.

Not only am I everyone here, but I'm every Stacy that refuses to fuck me.

Why am I doing this to myself(s)?

The fact that babies get more attention and love than ugly babies and that they also like better looking people more. I think this is the best example that it was over the moment you came out of your mothers cunt. This instinct is so strong that it affects fucking babies, so no learned behauvior or societies high beauty standards bluepill excuse.

Looking through my high school yearbook and noticing everyone's bones.

I don't know about this board, but the atomic blackpill is still my favorite