Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was it like moving out?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Haven't done it yet but wonder what my parents would think bout me moving out to live on my own I wonder whether they will question it cuz they think I have the chance of having gf and family in the future

I meed to try that asap.

I can't see myself functioning alone

I moved but just temporary, I still go home weekends. It feels lonely cause I'm alone.

Haven't done it yet but wonder what my parents would think bout me moving out to live on my own I wonder whether they will question it cuz they think I have the chance of having gf and family in the future
I remember dreaming about moving out when I was like 16-17 and I couldn't believe that I would ever do it. It was pretty amazing tbh.

Plan to soon, rice parents are brutal

It was like fleeing a sinking boat that was on fire

Horrible. You shouldn't do it until well into 20s with money saved up. Waste of money otherwise. Idiot parents should know better.

Idc about that i want to be a neet leeching off my mother until she dies

I enjoy living with my parents. I get meals made for me and don't have to leave the house on days off work if I don't feel like it.

Will find out after UKmaxxing in a few months