Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was caamib like?

not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
He was a little before my time on /r/incels but I've heard a lot about him and read of his notoriety on lolcow.wiki - https://lolcow.wiki/wiki/Marjan_%C5%A0ikli%C4%87

People who know more than I do about him, what happened on /r/incels that caused him to ragequit?

Thoughts in general?

Pretty sure he stopped being active before r/incels started getting popular. I don't remember him posting much but he would fit right in here. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he joined one day.

dannymason said:
Pretty sure he stopped being active before r/incels started getting popular. I don't remember him posting much but he would fit right in here. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he joined one day.

With our ideology perhaps but he isn't incel.

Morf12 said:
With our ideology perhaps but he isn't incel.

True, but he was a major figure in the early days of the community regardless.

He was like THE incel guy back in the day. Back in 2013 (before ER) he was like the only well known incel (outside of the incel community) on the internet.

Peace be upon him Stblackops2cel.

The story i heard is that he was actually some random guy who posted on r/amiugly or somewhere like that and incels just adopted him as a mascot. I'm not sure though. I don't really remember him and i was active on r/incels for about 18 months after r/foreveralone dropped the ban hammer on me.

mental_out said:
Nah he hates the stuff about looks, got angry at the incel community multiple times because incels said looks mattered.

he thinks lookists are utter retards

before lookism pretty much took over incel ideology he used to actually preach that it was ugly guys getting laid more

mental_out said:
commander_zoidberg said:
Peace be upon him Stblackops2cel.
The story i heard is that he was actually some random guy who posted on r/amiugly or somewhere like that and incels just adopted him as a mascot. I'm not sure though. I don't really remember him and i was active on r/incels for about 18 months after r/foreveralone dropped the ban hammer on me.
caamib isnt blops2cel

Yeah. Wrong thread. Can't keep them straight. Tooo many. haha

Fail.