Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What vidya are you currently playing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
I need a game to play that's comfy. Thinking about reinstalling Red Dead Redemption 2 again.

currently playing resident evil 2 remake, then i'll play deus ex human revolution and the wither 3. will buy the resident evil 3 remake when it's on sale (or will just pirate)

Start playing fighting games. Join the superiors

I'm playing Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal on my phone.

WWF royale rumble on snes.
The CPU kicks my ass all the time

I'm replaying Persona 4. If you want comfy games, there's nothing more comfy than Persona 4 Golden, it's my happy place.
Also consider Rayman Origins/Legends, NieR Automata and Pokemon (whichever game).

I am running Persona Q on my smartphone, not because I enjoy the game, only because I can! :feelsdevil:

Kinda hate them tbh, You have to play 24/7 to not be murdered
Not really true depending on the fighting game you play. The inputs in mortal kombat are really easy. I play for maybe an hour per day and its enough to compete. Plus getting better is most of the fun

Currently playing Elder Scrolls Online off and on throughout the entire weekend, I created a new character recently that I am building on. :feelsjuice: :yes:

bf1 i got it while on sale

Not really true depending on the fighting game you play. The inputs in mortal kombat are really easy. I play for maybe an hour per day and its enough to compete. Plus getting better is most of the fun
But MK is the most norman game of all, try something more niche and you'll get what i mean.

But MK is the most norman game of all, try something more niche and you'll get what i mean.
Agreed. I mainly play tekken and still play for about an hour or 2 a day.
Even though admittedly I'm ass at tekken

Currently gaming world of warcraft and phasmophobia. I really can't recommend phasmophobia enough, but you gotta have some vidya friends to play it with because the randos in rando lobbies are trash

Agreed. I mainly play tekken and still play for about an hour or 2 a day.
Even though admittedly I'm ass at tekken
Tekken is hard af tho, really wide range of things to take note of even guarding lmao. it's fun but usually i get my ass destroyed there

The last game I played was DQVII.

Sleeping dogs and yiik

Attachments

• 7F51C71A-E617-4015-923C-63B7BEF6CBE0.gif
    7F51C71A-E617-4015-923C-63B7BEF6CBE0.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 248
Kingdom come deliverance garbage game

Ai somnium tales of arise