Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What video games do you guys play

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
Recently i finished farcry5 and that game was shit. I hated the theme and the dull repeating music. I like to play online with a bunch of incles. What VG you guys play?

Videos game were a good cope years ago, now however, I can't even bring myself to be bothered to play them.

GTA 5 and FIFA 19

Crazy Bus

Just kidding, retro games in general.

League of legends and Siege.

Super Mario World on the SNES. Classic.

Thief 3, Outlast, retro games

Pac Man, Space Invaders, Pong, Pole Position.
Retro - as in 1980, 1981, 1982.

Singleplayer video games (such as fallout) for wasting time

When I feel like to rekt some noobs I just play MP games

Dark souls, Dark souls 3, battlefield 1.

Forza Horizon 4
atm

Videos game were a good cope years ago, now however, I can't even bring myself to be bothered to play them.
They've become trash, that's why. They make games nowadays with only one intention: to milk as much money as possible.
Thus lootbox, gambling, microtransactions, etc.

This should be in the off-topic section

Pac Man, Space Invaders, Pong, Pole Position.
Retro - as in 1980, 1981, 1982.

Those games are hard as fuck imo, I always feel like shit when I lose in the third level or something.

only highIQ cels play ROBLOX

Red dead redemption 2

Plz no bannne

Currently Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Forza Horizon 4

Mainly Singleplayer games
sometimes i'll do some TF2 or CS
hit me up

Super Mario World on the SNES. Classic.
Best platformer ever and one of the best games of all time. Tons of top tier romhacks too.

Crusader Kings II is my shit. I'm pro at creating massive dynasties of murderous traitorous chads

I used to play Fallout 4. But I have stopped playing since quite a while because videogames have become cucked in some way or another.

Europa universalis 3

What the fuck was the point of that how is "you guys" worth talking about in any way?
It’s just Ritalincel being Ritalincel. We love him for it (no hom0)

Best platformer ever and one of the best games of all time. Tons of top tier romhacks too.
Romhacks are what keep me coming back to it. Such a boss game.

Can’t choose between Mario world and Mario 64 tbh.

Can’t choose between Mario world and Mario 64 tbh.
There are better 3d platformers than Mario 64 imho, while Mario world is simply the best of it's category
My vote goes to SMW tbh.

League,csgo anything that can give me some social contact. even if it is with low iq monkeys who tell you to die its better than roting alone

I can't finish video games these days, especially ubishit games and most other open world ubishit tier games. Far Cry 5 became so unbearably boring after 10 hours, I just couldn't do it anymore. It was pure torture at that point.

AC Odyssey was the same, dropped that piece of shit 10-15 hours in. Boring uninspired copy and paste trash. BOTW was fun at first, but still dropped it because it's essentially just Nintendo's version of modern Assassin's Creed. It's a lot more fun, but it's incredibly repetitive by the end. Fucking bokoblins and those lizard enemies are 90% of encounters.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is good, but I still got bored of it quite fast. Might finish it before 2019.
I liked Bloodborne, but it too god repetitive eventually. I still didn't finish it. Persona 5 was fun at first, but chapter 4 was tedious for some reason. I dropped it mid chapter 4. Horizon Zero Dawn is by far the most overrated piece of shit open world ubishit game there is. Dropped it 10 hours in. Fucking boring, shit animations and combat.

Games just don't keep me interested anymore. They're somewhat fun for a while, but most games these days are way too long and repetitive.

I might try Forza Horizon 4. I haven't played a good racer in years.
As for multiplayer games, I just can't play them anymore. They made me rage when I was a kid, but nowadays they actually make me want to murder someone.

Last edited:
I don't play much these days. I really like the Battlefield games and play them very often.

Fallout: New Vegas, Donkey Kong Country 2 + 3, Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Shovel Knight, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Nehrim, etc.

Rimworld lately.

Been doing SOURCE Engine modding (not Garrys Mod that is a scam), more-so HAMMER editor using Counterstrike Source and Half Life -2 assets.

Then I'll get into custom textures, brushes and custom 3-D Modelling.

Working on a secret project that'll take 1-3 years but well worth it upon release.

fortnite and gta5 with menyoo mod

waiting for red dead 2 to come out on pc

final fantasy games
also DQ on pc but im waiting to buy a controller since i cant play DQ with keyboard and nouse as the controls feel clunky
fallout next week
waiting really on metro next year

I also used to play a lot of red orchestra 2, loved that game. Still waiting for another good ww2 shooter

waiting for red dead 2 to come out on pc
Smug slut

I fell out of gaming about a year ago tbh

Divinity Original Sin 2

I only play league and phone games