Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming what video games are you coped for?

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
i mean hyped.
im looking forward to cyberpunk 2077 and the last of us 2 coming out soon after it. but maybe by then all the joy will be sucked out of my life from having to work. the sense of having no time because of working makes getting into a game or book or show so much harder.
also i haven't fully completed days gone, haven't play god of war, spiderman and a lot of other games too. I never even played the witcher 3. god knows I will never have the time to play all the games I want because I'll be too busy working.

Yup. Cyberpunk 2077 and TLOU 2. Iam currently playing rdr 2 and the outer worlds on the pc, pretty good cope tbh.

17e
fk soulsborne shit

You are for interactive movies full of leftist propaganda.
The Nioh 2 beta ended yesterday and it's definitely one of the best games of this generation
i played bloodborne 6 times and ds3 once and didn't enjoy a single second
I started playing ds remastered then said fuck it

jfl @ not playing Garfield kart Furious Racing

none of them since i cant enjoy video games

i played bloodborne 6 times and ds3 once and didn't enjoy a single second
I started playing ds remastered then said fuck it
Then you have bad taste, Bloodborne but I feel like it could be much better. It has something that makes it inferior to Dark Souls but I don't know why

This one.

Why is every game nowdays a fucking movie? Why don't people just admit they don't like games and go back to netlfix

Then you have bad taste, Bloodborne but I feel like it could be much better. It has something that makes it inferior to Dark Souls but I don't know why

Why is every game nowdays a fucking movie? Why don't people just admit they don't like games and go back to netlfix
no u. soulsborne is just 2 functions attack and roll then die 5000000 times in a row to some bullshit

Honestly, none. I had high hopes for Kingdom Hearts 3 after waiting for 5 years and it was so unsatisfying. I only cope with old games now and crack everything

no u. soulsborne is just 2 functions attack and roll then die 5000000 times in a row to some bullshit
Simplicity is the key, souls trash is one of the few things I can still enjoy

My parents took away my Xbox.

But I'm excited for Halo 6.

I would play PC but I don't have a usable machine.

no. my pc doesnt run high end games

The last awakening

Nothing really. Stalker 2? Probably won't be good. Tango gameworks next game as well, because I enjoyed the evil within 1 and 2 very much.

68c77d66e4473418c2dbb30c805c7134

i mean hyped.
im looking forward to cyberpunk 2077 and the last of us 2 coming out soon after it. but maybe by then all the joy will be sucked out of my life from having to work. the sense of having no time because of working makes getting into a game or book or show so much harder.
also i haven't fully completed days gone, haven't play god of war, spiderman and a lot of other games too. I never even played the witcher 3. god knows I will never have the time to play all the games I want because I'll be too busy working.
I don't like either devs. Uncharted and last of us is a very mediocre movie and tlou2 looks even more STRONK WOMAN on top of already being an interactive cutscene
Bannerlord
This one looks promising too

Metroid 4, mount and blade 2: bannerlord, diablo 4, and perhaps Age of empires 4, and perhaps the new settlers. Just hoping I learn to make some money before i jump off a flat, so i can afford to cope.

edit: Oh and Wc3 reforged.

Overwatch 2, The minecraft nether update and the 3rd and 4th Destiny games. That's all I'm stoked for at the moment.

I'm keen to try out Digimon Cyber Sleuth. Other than that, nothing. I have enough games to keep me occupied for now.

Age of Empires 4, TESVI

i mean hyped.
Gaming is another hobby and cope they have ruined for me. Like sci fi.

I no longer look forward to games or even get joy from them.

barely any
just cyberpunk but i'm not that excited
they will probably find a way to make the game cuck me with their bluepilled shit

It was Pokemon Sword and Shield, but with the removal of the national dex, moves, atrocious animations, N64 styled graphics and lack of postgame, my hype faded, now I'm only hyped for Terraria Journey's End.

Deathstranding!!!

VTM: Bloodlines 2, Stalker 2, System Shock.

The new nazi zombie army....

KRUNKER, its free! cus no Mo here