Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What values did your parents teach? How do they compare to the blackpill?

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
My late father used to teach me that being "polite" was a key to success (Mostly bullshit) or that going along to getting along worked as well (sheeplike mindset)
How about you, bruhcel sprouts?

Only thing I learned from my "father" is to be a jew with money, he didn't literally teach it to me I just learned it from his actions and how he'd rather drink acid than give me a single dollar :feelskek:
My single "mother" thought me all the bad shit a single mother can do to ruin a male's growth, "be nice" "dont fight back"

my retarded parents taught me to be hard working is the most important thing and that looks dont matter at all.

they didn't, they spend most of their time wageslaving so i was raised by the tutors they hired and later by my boarding school

to be weak. I try to come off as more unpleasant irl now but I have a weak core

my parents never taught me anything special

My mother shits her pants and sleeps in her shitty underwear.My father lives with pidgeons and is an extreme hoarder.
The entire house is covered in shit and bird feathers.
Now you tell me what could I learn from such people?

My mother shits her pants and sleeps in her shitty underwear.My father lives with pidgeons and is an extreme hoarder.
The entire house is covered in shit and bird feathers.
Now you tell me what could I learn from such people?
Pidgeonry.

My useless mother taught me that if I'm just nice to people then they'll be receptive and want to be friends, oh how wrong that stupid bitch was. :bluepill::bluepill:
My dad was a silly fucker. Only got me into playing shitty PC games, that's about it.

Mostly moneypill and unwrapped blackpill

They taught me how to be a high-inhib pussy, who should respect women and be nice to people:incel:

they didn't, they spend most of their time wageslaving so i was raised by the tutors they hired and later by my boarding school
same

My dad "taught" me to never lie but he is the biggest liar of them all. Actually that's part of why I hate when people lie to me, because I hate him and what he stands for.
Lying is part of being NT anyway. Without lies you get walked all over, in the west at least.
In an ideal society lying would not get rewarded, but we are far from an ideal society.

My parents were cucked boomers. Everything they taught me was the antithesis of blackpill. Be respectful to women, personality and intelligence is what matters, don't have sex before your married, You'll find the right one eventually" etc. Fucking antiquated hypocritical geezers