Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What up niggers

S

shrewed

Hahah you fell for my trap made in heaven
-
How y'all doin

How y'all doin
Just started building on age of empires a great base then some guy named Snaden fucked up the whole base because he didnt like the walls i built around it, I aleredy started building artillery and everything, I was trying to build a wall around us so were ALL protected as the other guy did the same so i just copy him, This guy started putting walls all around my base and basically ruined the game for both of us, If your there, FUCK YOU SNADEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!, Hes in Age of empires 3 btw.

Perfectly good base ruined over a soy who had ragefuel, Im the only one he mocked, I built the EXACT same wall structure as the guy next to me did, Well that aint fun, I hope he gets banned or something, Hes been harassing me thru the whole game calling me noob, Dude havent even built a base or troops yet, Calling ME NOOB? Guy dont even have walls OOOOR troops, Just spamming walls inside MY fortress so my troops and villagers cant even move thru, FUCK YOU SNADEN!

My base was so brilliantly forged and i was just on my way to setup outposts and more production, Too bad we cant have a decent game anymore with idiots like SNADEN ONBOARD!

Been LDARing all day hate this world

Have to find time to clean my Goldfish tank its full of green algae

Jerking off to your mom

ErHAg5cXMAA71Rd.png

Nothing officER, just being a well behave citizen