Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What universe do these people live in?

They have high dopamine, neurological makeup for virtue-signaling, and low pattern recognition. I dont blame retards for being retards

Edgy redpillers who think that paying women for sex makes them masculine

Denial and cope. Thats what it is.

If it's not a challenge then why do we incels get criticized for supposedly having such high standards and "only going for 10/10 supermodels"?

They have high dopamine, neurological makeup for virtue-signaling, and low pattern recognition. I dont blame retards for being retards

Check your privilege
full

I'm using their weapons against them
full
ik it’s hilarious I just like the soyboy pics

you should see my Twitter. I pretend to be “non-binary” and use “they” as a pronoun so when SJWs inevitably call me a “privileged straight white male” I can say no, I’m non-binary, and then proceed to call them a bigot. Causes them to fucking explode.

If it's not a challenge then why do we incels get criticized for supposedly having such high standards and "only going for 10/10 supermodels"?
Now that's an ay Tone question right there.

ik it’s hilarious I just like the soyboy pics

you should see my Twitter. I pretend to be “non-binary” and use “they” as a pronoun so when SJWs inevitably call me a “privileged straight white male” I can say no, I’m non-binary, and then proceed to call them a bigot. Causes them to fucking explode.
You are playing 4D chess, buddy boyo!
pp,550x550.u2.jpg

one in which I don't live ngl

Chad here guys!PUSSY IS EZ,BUT FINDING MUH DECENT WIFE IS HARD!!!!!!!!!

Bragging/signalling that he’s a player for the social status, and that he is so insulated from ever regarding getting women as a challenge or accomplishment.

it’s all status signalling.