Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What unique problems face UK incels?

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Just curious, I seldom read about British incels.

Attachments

• 1615727637602.webm
    1.9 MB

the king's men couldnt put him back together again​

I'm quite thankful. I live in misery thinking of my precious "oneitis", Rose. The :blackpill: has allowed me to frame her privilege and vanity in a way that makes it much easier to criticize her. Doing so gives me great relief and pleasure.

As an "incel", I am free to operate outside of her Foid-Orbiter expectations. Which is beneficial since it has kept me from roping out of despair.

Allow me to define the words you used:

"afterlife": Ascension/Betahood

"hell": Suicide

To answer your question: Yes. I am here to relieve my misery and avoid roping. I have no purpose for being here other than to empathize with fellow mentalcels and criticize my oneitis, Shay Rose. Medication only helps somewhat, so I seek out relief by finding threads where can I criticize every negative trait she has.

I'm not opposed to "hell" by much; I just prefer to consider it after I've finished denigrating someone who deserves it.

Bri'ish women seem less overtly cruel compared to American women

There are a lot more curries in britbongistan

UK chads have harems of white Stacies, ethnic student whores, chav whores, slags as they call them and in big cities there are alot of fuckable whores,
In rural areas tho it's ugly British whores and Baltic or polish slavwhores working in factories

I'm not from the UK but I've been there many times as per work audit and trainings

Attachments

• 1615730166357.jpg
    1615730166357.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 65
-commie tier authoritarian government
-nowhere affordable to live if you actually want to be near where jobs are
-ugliest women in Europe, also have disgusting accents that make your dick go soft immediately

But for the most part our problems are not unique. We are basically just a smaller, rainier version of America but with less freedoms and oppotunities.

Holly Willoughby is not ugly
Kind of crazy how hard she mogs most foids here who are in their 20s despite the fact that she is in her 40s. Just shows how bad the young foids age these days.

Minimal neetbux cos Conservatives always get voted in. There's woke bs everywhere, sure, but ultimately most people are selfish greedy fucks who would never vote anyone but Conservative so there's rarely actually a leftist government, which I see as a problem for mentally fucked cels like me.

Let's me give you an actual analysis of what I've seen living in the cities and the more isolated villages of the UK.

The toilets are just that in the countryside, it's more free out there so less people judge. You will not find a tradwife out in the country, you will find a heavily tattooed biker slut who has had more dicks than a Richard convention and as many kids as she feels like, that is the general type of foid. Fat, chain-smoking womanlets with unlimited choice in men. The women here are shallow and unintelligent and are further marred by their thick local accents, giving off the further appearance of being unintelligent and shallow as if it wasn't glaring enough by talking to them.

The city is a little better considering that most have loads of immigrants which are generally more conservative than most westerners so I believe it rubs off because the holes here are herd creatures so they will get judged by their more conservative friends if they whored it up as they wished. They're still slags, don't worry. Just less so, opting for multiple boyfriends to fuck instead of random one night stands unless they're in university where women are PURE whores!

The UK is awful, over-priced, the people are ugly and entitled. The land is beautiful yet pockmarked by the mansions of the rich and greedy and gluttonous. I hope Russia nukes this shit hole in to a wasteland so we can start again.

Let's me give you an actual analysis of what I've seen living in the cities and the more isolated villages of the UK.

The toilets are just that in the countryside, it's more free out there so less people judge. You will not find a tradwife out in the country, you will find a heavily tattooed biker slut who has had more dicks than a Richard convention and as many kids as she feels like, that is the general type of foid. Fat, chain-smoking womanlets with unlimited choice in men. The women here are shallow and unintelligent and are further marred by their thick local accents, giving off the further appearance of being unintelligent and shallow as if it wasn't glaring enough by talking to them.

The city is a little better considering that most have loads of immigrants which are generally more conservative than most westerners so I believe it rubs off because the holes here are herd creatures so they will get judged by their more conservative friends if they whored it up as they wished. They're still slags, don't worry. Just less so, opting for multiple boyfriends to fuck instead of random one night stands unless they're in university where women are PURE whores!

The UK is awful, over-priced, the people are ugly and entitled. The land is beautiful yet pockmarked by the mansions of the rich and greedy and gluttonous. I hope Russia nukes this shit hole in to a wasteland so we can start again.
weather is shit
its a communist authoritarian shithole
foids are ugly etc etc
As a bonglander myself, this all sums it up well. I have gigabit internet connection here, that's the only positive.