Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What types of videos do you like to watch on youtube?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Youtube is one of my biggest copes tbh, I watch many videos in there. I mostly watch movies and series clips, reviews of anything (videogames, cartoons, anime, etc.), parodies and sometimes gameplays but without commentary. I'm not subscribed to any of the big youtube channels, IMO too much clickbait and I don't find them funny, also many are just vlogs and gossiping and I hate those kek. My favorite youtuber is called VirtuaNestor, he's a Spanish boomer who reviews Chinese bootleg consoles from aliexpress and it's so funny how he comments them. He also has interesting videos on retro consoles and games.

Track and fields/running , and gymcelling/ physique

Military history and RTS / strategy games gameplay

History, science and other educational videos. Stuff like Kurzgesagt, RealLifeLore etc

vlogs amd podcasts, i'm socialmaxxing.

I think youtube has become too cucked but someone here linked this channel named Cart Narcs and I couldn't stop watching.
Really shows how femoids are usually just bitches when there's no virtue signal points to be gained.

all the videos

• Music (especially LoTR/Mad Max/Star Wars music, for the real marching music I use other platforms)
  • Animal channels like the Dark Den/Viperkeeper/Kevin McCurley (with theraphosids/other invertebrates/reptiles)
  • Various True Crime stuff (mostly local stuff)
  • WWII stuff (like war crimes especially)
  • Documentaries about animals/WWII/serial killings
  • A few years ago political stuff

I think youtube has become too cucked but someone here linked this channel named Cart Narcs and I couldn't stop watching.
Really shows how femoids are usually just bitches when there's no virtue signal points to be gained.

Is she on meth?

I watch, the following mostly.
  • Train videos (lol feromex has their trains with all windows with grates to keep their conductors safe)
  • Animals reked
  • MMD
  • old tech reviews
  • tech news
  • Motorsports videos
  • Accident Videos
  • Music
  • Computer tutorials

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrgt9hImDQk

Falcom OSTs usually. I sometimes play osts from other vidya and anime.

Japan/Korea bullshit(day in a life and music), work related bullshit, occasionally a documentary or game review

anime fights, documentaries, and creepy videos like this one

Watching Silly Symphonies and similar old animated films right now. I also watch long game reviews (2-3 hour long) and long documentaries/podcast/interviews on Fitness, Nutrition, Training etc tbh.

Guns, police shooting bodycams, war footage.

gaming with commentary

Longform game reviews

Chris Chan: A Comprehensive History

Wings of Redemption Compilation videos

Ross's Game Dungeon

Civvie11

Stuff like that.

Mustacher

Ive seen them all and not one of them is good

Screenshot 2021 04 20 07 02 46 054 comgoogleandroidyoutube2
My Watchtime.
I think I have an addiction.

AMVs(I can only listen to rock and metal if there's a visual aid) and random clips of tv shows.

I love this

some politics maybe

sports and gaming, sometimes history

I forgot to say the only vlogger I watch is a ricecel studycel who studies a shitton of hours a day. Funny (or tragically) is when he said his final grades and they weren't so outstanding, if I studied the same as him I would get all honours kek.

movies, scenes, games, political shit, soundtracks, etc..

Sometimes short funny vids, sometimes I watch gameplay videos with commentary from a select few channels I'm subscribed to, but otherwise, I stick to commentary-less longplays and walkthroughs, often times for games I'm familiar with or have nostalgia for. Very rarely do I watch longplays of games I don't know.

used to watch fitness-videos to bodymaxx but I've since given that 'dream' up... and adult swim stuff but it's gotten too based. now I just watch game commentary

Sometimes educational, history, documentaries, music videos and occasionally gaming videos.

Educational and music.

Fitness stuff, music, blackpill stuff.

funny/political/news channels mostly
but recently ive been watching a lot of gamer youtubers to pass the time. if i want to be a bit more "intellectual" then I try and find incel channels and just listen to them talk about their experiences and statistics & such

i've also been listening to that incel user who makes songs. i dont know if this is an actual genre but i like "incel music" if that makes sense