Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What type of women are you attracted to?

Tall, slim, intelligent, morally mature and well-manered.

Long dark hair avg height avg face soft shy personality c size breasts

It's like asking someone who is drowning what he wants the air he wants to breathe to smell like.
Having said that... a prime 10/10 jb would be beyond what i could expect in this life and next thousand reincarnations. But i would not mind at all.
5f82b367
46e1bd00
54b77479
97a1ca04
13256e25
Bbfe825a
D581b146

Young
Brunette
Slim
Virgin
Tall
Active ie no netflix and food "hobbies"
Intelligent
Loyal
No tats no piercing no smoking
this minus tall and netflix (dont care about that tbh)

you can see my travelling from one side of the pill to the other pretty clearly, fuck modernity and everything about it, it was a false mirage that didn't deliver on any of its promises

Interesting development. In a way, my preferences have changed in a similar matter. Not that it matters much what an incel wants, lol, but still. I've realized that the "dark" and "interesting" woman is a lie, a meme. It's a male invention. The interesting women all have in common that they are inventions of male fantasy. Of male writers. Women do not get refined, nor do gain depth by education or intelligence: they just become the more cunty. The forefathers were wise when they refused to let cunts go to college.

These kind of girls
023741C8 ED0B 4B09 8416 A38BA5B8CA62

Last edited:
Fucks sake I am attracted to someone who will give me a chance.

Interesting development. In a way, my preferences have changed in a similar matter. Not that it matters much what an incel wants, lol, but still. I've realized that the "dark" and "interesting" woman is a lie, a meme. It's a male invention. The interesting women all have in common that they are inventions of male fantasy. Of male writers. Women do not get refined, nor do gain depth by education or intelligence: they just become the more cunty. The forefathers were wise when they refused to let cunts go to college.
nothing but the truth

Any girl as long ad she is not over 80kg

Nice face.
Not fat, but curvy is good.
Nice thick ass.

In terms of personality, as long as you feel you're on the same wavelength/can get along/can have a decent conversation, that's about it.

They don't need to have a particular eye/hair colour, similar interests, certain career, Mensa IQ etc etc.

Russian blonde young small tits muscular legs long toes blue eyes kinda like the one hammercel hammered

- has a pulse
- has two X and no Y chromosomes

>Black hair
>White or asian
>Big tits
>Not a whore

I just like huge tits and ass, with any body type other than fucken obese pig.

To use an example, Athena Blaze is the absolute limit of what I still consider attractively curvy/chubby, and she’s got huge tits like I love huehue

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I just like huge tits and ass, with any body type other than fucken obese pig.

To use an example, Athena Blaze is the absolute limit of what I still consider attractively curvy/chubby, and she’s got huge tits like I love huehue
Woah wasn't expecting such a response from sophisticated and decisive individual such as yourself. I was expecting you ro put it like "generously filled bossoms and child bearing hips"

Big hip big ass latinas