Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What type of school did you go to?

• Private school

• Good public school

• Normal school

• Hood school

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
I went to a thugmaxxed hood school, my parents made a terrible decision sending me to this school. I’m the first born, they sent me here, realised the school was terrible so I moved school later on but it was too late. I have 3 brothers, each went to a different school and all have decent looking GFs. This makes me believe going to that school made me incel, it was hell on earth.

I went to a small private school. Idk if I'd survive in a hood or any public schools back then.

Im from the hood nigga. Like from the hood nigga. Like really really really from the hood nigga

Normal BRAZILIAN school :feelshaha:

The one Sigourney Weaver visited

Normal school which I hated

Sped classes in a public school.

I went to a “good” public school full of rich snobs and stuck up brats. I had one or two good friends in high school, but the bullying got so bad that I had to drop out and transfer to a different school.

All boys school. Maybe was a weird blessing in disguise being able to postpone the awkwardness and pain till adult life.

Garbage public school filled with thug retard kids. Only 2 girls in the entire place at best.

Worst you can possibly think of.
Public school full of junkies and niggers.

Chad, Stacy and athlete worship school.

My middle to high school had kids from a bit higher social status than mine. Kinda fucked me up

An old soviet school with angry babushka teachers. We even had portraits of our country leader and military propaganda in some classrooms :feelsahh:

Also foids had to wear cute school and (sometimes) soldier uniforms

Last edited:
I went to a white suburban school but was for the working class retard whites. It alternated from being genuinely underfunded, to getting a bunch of funds from a new levy only for the administrators to splurge on some pointless project rather improving our education in any way. Our high school wasn't even a proper building but an old bowling alley refurbished into a school. We had to outsource our gym to a private one that was still operating in the basement. They finally moved to a new school the year after I graduated. Fuck that place I hopes it burns down. Fuck the entire education system, I hope every single school administrator is hung in Minecraft.

That's the difference between normal and public school?

An old soviet school with angry babushka teachers. We even had portraits of our country leader and military propaganda in some classrooms :feelsahh:

Also foids had to wear cute school and (sometimes) soldier uniforms
Heh, I went to a Hungarian school run by teachers who escaped from the Soviets. They were hardcore. Probably just what I needed as a punk teenager though. :)

Elite private school. It values academics so I enjoyed some years of my adolescence as a non-NT nerd, kek

charter school for tards

In-between normal and hood.