Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What type of people go to the gym?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
What type of men? Normal people?

Gym is for Chads only. Gym can make Chad into gigachad. Gym won't turn an incel into a Chad.

incels in denial and chads and stacy

cancelled my membership a year ago

Lifting is a Filter for Autists, Introverts and Overall Shut-ins

This point could sound insulting to some, but I have to put it in because it’s true.

Natural extroverts feel energized when communicating with others. Conversely, introverts feel depleted when socializing and thus spend more time alone.

An extrovert is a lot more likely to choose basketball, volleyball or another sport that includes either an opponent (e.g., boxing) or a team.

An introvert tries to minimize social contact consciously or not and goes for solo sports. E.g., Lifting, powerlifting, cycling, swimming…etc.

That doesn’t mean that extroverts don’t go to the gym. But on average most gyms are filled with introverts with poor social skills who will “show you how great they are” by deadlifting half the gym.

How do I know that?

Because that’s me. I was that person – the silent kid checking his deadlift form on his phone camera

In Control

People with autistic tendencies want to feel in control of what they’re doing. Lifting fits the bill perfectly.

Every routine is pre-determined or at the very least could easily be. The exercises, the weight, the sets and the reps can be programmed down to the last one. Sure, sometimes you may miss a rep or add a few more if you feel strong, but the script is still pre-written.

Hence why powerlifting attracts people who often underperform in a team.

An introverted shy man with traces of autism is more comfortable following the rules of a Sheiko calculator and a YouTube video made by a permabulker than playing a non-scripted dynamic game where you have to face other people directly and interact with them.

everybody goes to the gym, ive seen moggers in there and trucels at the same time

Gym seems dumb. Doesn’t make you grow or more handsome. If you need to to need your weight manged just eat better and run. Fat chads likely have bones long and strong enough to make up for the weight

Most people in the gym just give off a douchey vibe. I find it harder and harder to go there now. I wish I had a home gym.

Last edited:
Gym seems dumb. Doesn’t make you grow or more handsome. If you need to to need your weight manged just eat better and run. Fat chads likely have bones long and strong enough to make up for the weight
I wanted to start running but i'm ashamed because my face is red. At least the gym is a more closed area

In my gym and the previous two I used to go to, people go to train, not to mog or flirt, so all kinds of people go to it. However, I've heard of gyms in the USA being infested by Chads and whores; I wouldn't want to set foot there.

I wanted to start running but i'm ashamed because my face is red. At least the gym is a more closed area
You’ll be moving fast enough so that people wont even be able to get a good look at you. Plus they make masks breathable enough for running too.
In my gym and the previous two I used to go to, people go to train, not to mog or flirt, so all kinds of people go to it. However, I've heard of gyms in the USA being infested by Chads and whores; I wouldn't want to set foot there.
Most Americans that can afford to go to a gym are privileged enough not to need physical strength

Attachments

• 569E7A02-519D-4860-9789-655894F21EC9.jpeg
    569E7A02-519D-4860-9789-655894F21EC9.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2
You see all types at the gym. The turnover is faster than your local fast food joints. I just made my own gym so I never have to go out. It's actually cheaper in the long run than a gym membership.

I will take a guess and say different types,haven't been to a gym since 2009 after a few sessions found it to be a waste.

You’ll be moving fast enough so that people wont even be able to get a good look at you. Plus they make masks breathable enough for running too.

Most Americans that can afford to go to a gym are privileged enough not to need physical strength
I Might biy one ofnthose