Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What type of male are you?

THE TRUE SHITLET

THE TRUE SHITLET

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
Personally I am either a zeta or omega male myself.

Not quite sure which tho, maybe an upsilon male

In discussions about personality and social roles, various "male types" have been conceptualized, often based on Greek letters. These are sometimes used in pop psychology, self-help contexts, or social commentary to describe different behaviors and roles in social hierarchies. Here are some common types and what they generally represent:

1. Alpha Male: Often considered the leader, dominant, confident, and charismatic. This type tends to take charge in social situations and is seen as successful and assertive.
  2. Beta Male: Generally seen as the supportive, cooperative, and dependable counterpart to the alpha. They might not seek the spotlight but are often reliable and loyal.
  3. Gamma Male: Sometimes viewed as the intellectual, introspective, and highly independent type. Gammas might not fit traditional social hierarchies but have their unique strengths.
  4. Delta Male: Often considered the average or everyman. Deltas are seen as functional, reliable, and diligent without striving for dominance or standing out.
  5. Omega Male: Typically described as the outsider or loner, possibly indifferent to social hierarchies and norms. They might be highly individualistic and non-conforming.
  6. Sigma Male: A newer addition to these classifications, the sigma is seen as a lone wolf, independent, and often successful without needing to conform to traditional social structures. They are similar to alphas but operate outside the usual social hierarchies.
  7. Zeta Male: Less commonly discussed, zeta males are sometimes characterized as completely rejecting traditional social hierarchies and gender roles, prioritizing personal freedom and autonomy over societal expectations.
  8. Upsilon Male: This type is not as commonly referenced as the others. If mentioned, it could signify a different approach or variation in the spectrum of these classifications, potentially representing a highly niche or specialized role.
It's important to note that these classifications are largely theoretical and can be overly simplistic. People are complex and can't always be neatly categorized into these types.

I AM A FUCKING NU-MALE

I AM INFERIOR MALE SPECIMEN

I AM A FUCKING NU-MALE

I AM INFERIOR MALE SPECIMEN
The term "nu-male" is a pejorative term that originated from online communities and is used to describe a certain stereotype of men. It combines the Greek letter "nu" with "male" to imply a new or modern kind of masculinity. This term often carries negative connotations and is used to mock or criticize men who are perceived as lacking traditional masculine traits. Here are some characteristics typically associated with the "nu-male" stereotype:

1. Perceived Lack of Masculinity: Nu-males are often seen as not fitting traditional masculine roles and may be criticized for being too soft, sensitive, or emotionally expressive.
  2. Progressive or Liberal Views: They may be associated with progressive or liberal political and social views, particularly around gender equality and social justice.
  3. Modern Lifestyle Choices: This stereotype might include men who engage in modern or non-traditional hobbies, interests, or fashion choices that are seen as unconventional by those who hold traditional views on masculinity.
  4. Appearance: Stereotypically, nu-males are depicted with certain physical attributes such as a lack of muscle tone, a preference for fashionable or hipster clothing, and sometimes facial hair styles like mustaches or beards that are considered trendy.
  5. Internet and Pop Culture Savvy: They might be portrayed as being highly engaged with internet culture, memes, and trends, and often have a strong online presence.
It's important to remember that this term and the associated stereotype are often used in a derogatory way and can be harmful or offensive. These kinds of labels can be reductive and unfair, as they simplify and judge individuals based on superficial traits or choices.

im a nigga that aint shit

I AM A FUCKING NU-MALE

i'm a real nigga

I'm just a pile of ashes

1. Omega Male: Typically described as the outsider or loner, possibly indifferent to social hierarchies and norms. They might be highly individualistic and non-conforming.

sigma male
@edgelordcel

Im a skibidi sigma from Ohio

Zeta male supremacy

Personality wise I'm the closet to a Sigma male.

Omega male I guess

I want to be a sigma but I'm really an omega

I'm a nigma male myself

I'm the kind of guy with a penis and balls.