Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What type of character do you relate to in series/movies?

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
★★★
For me it's the "cool edgy villain/lonely guy" (as can be seen by my profile pic), for my bluepilled friends it's usually "the good guy/superhero".
I wonder if it's similar for most fellowcels?

Last edited:
I cant relate ngl.

I relate to birb

Joker everything from his life situation with not having parental figures to his brain damage

Only the based villains and true crime perps (not bc I'm a criminal or intent 2 break any laws).

I relate to either the villain or if there's a monk then that

Ramsay Bolton from got :3

Mr Bean, a loner Autist that people laughed at, so much that they made 2 films about him

Yosuke

I have a hard time relating to people irl but in movies and shit I generally relate to the villain and want them to succeed this makes consuming normie media very frustrating because they always get shat on

Characters like Travis Bickle. I relate to everything he does and says.

I have a hard time relating to people irl but in movies and shit I generally relate to the villain and want them to succeed this makes consuming normie media very frustrating because they always get shat on
Dude I feel your pain, Joker was refreshing in that sense.
I relate to either the villain or if there's a monk then that
Netero is your guy
Ramsay Bolton
Yeah, I related to his vicious side quite a bit. I wish I could be less cruel/sadistic by nature.

I actually didn't get around to watching the joker. Is it good?
It was lifefuel for me, although I took a friend with me that did not get it at all which was sad.
Also I had to restrain myself from laughing at the stupidity of the bluepilled audience. It was quite brilliant to watch, both on and off the screen.

I could relate to Onani Master Kurosawa. He's a villain who hates normies and likes to coom.
D2e97d99d2dff09569dfdc39332cd12bb75b475e 00

Can't relate to any tbh, media characters as a rule generally aren't losers, unless that's their entire purpose as a character, and then they still lifemog me.

I could relate to Onani Master Kurosawa. He's a villain who hates normies and likes to coom.
And Killua I see

I think I understand why I like edgy/cool villains. They are like black-pilled chads, giving 0 validation to women just because they are female. They only respect truly skilled opponents, how it should be.
Can't relate to any tbh, media characters as a rule generally aren't losers, unless that's their entire purpose as a character, and then they still lifemog me.
For me relating to is more about their mindset, not their physical appearance. I feel you though :feelscry:

Last edited:
Look at my avi

And Killua I see

I think I understand why I like edgy/cool villains. They are like black-pilled chads, giving 0 validation to women just because they are female. They only respect truly skilled opponents, how it should be.
Killua yes it's a bit true. How he perceived his friend as someone simple yet bright and stronger in many ways than him that he had to live up to. I kinda had the same situation.
Favourite anime of all time. Has so much shit.

Killua yes it's a bit true. How he perceived his friend as someone simple yet bright and stronger in many ways than him that he had to live up to. I kinda had the same situation.
Favourite anime of all time. Has so much shit.
HxH was the first anime I loved. Watched like 80 eps in 4 days or something, oh do I envy my young blissfully ignorant self... best cope of my life.

The character I relate to the most is Travis Bickle.

With Arthur Fleck, kind of. I relate to most but not all.
With Travis I relate to everything he goes through.
I relate to birb

What the hell was that..

same.I used to think it was all alright,until i started to see what its like in the real world when you've never had role models
Anytime I ask someone about basic tasks, they go like: "Talk about missing a father figure". Little do they know this is reality for me

Anytime I ask someone about basic tasks, they go like: "Talk about missing a father figure". Little do they know this is reality for me
The hardest part was having to socially adjust myself,without knowing what was and wasnt acceptable

Antiheroes who don't know their place in the world.

The hardest part was having to socially adjust myself,without knowing what was and wasnt acceptable
Teaching yourself how to become a man is one of the most blackpilled experiences in life

Teaching yourself how to become a man is one of the most blackpilled experiences in life
true.
Once you see how people treat low value men you can never turn back