Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What type of Black are you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
If you are NOT a new world black(African American, Black Latino, or Carribean) or a mulatto its ovER. Tyrones are usually new world blacks(in other words, they are mixed to a degree)

If you are actually African(ie Nigerian,Kenyan) you are ethnic, thus subjagated to ethnic rating. Thus its over for AFRICAN Blacks as they cannot be Tyrone unless they are mulatto

I'm a West Africancel it's over

im african, but im mixed race

I'm the niggest
27290 9f1498bf7ed306d0c25a8d41347dedff

African black born in the west.

my mom is afrcan and my dad is white
You can be Tyrone bud, cuz most Tyrones are Afram and have approx.20% white blood, so you can ascend while you have the chance. Btw what is ur mum, Nigerian, Kenyan or what?

You can be Tyrone bud, cuz most Tyrones are Afram and have approx.20% white blood, so you can ascend while you have the chance. Btw what is ur mum, Nigerian, Kenyan or what?
south african, but i dont have the face to asend

There are Tyrone Africans, rarer, but I've seen those pretty boy fucks at weddings and family stuff.

It's FUCKING OGRE for Africans unless they're exceptionally good looking.

I'm an ''Educated Lame''

That's how black girls call non-thug black men with degrees lol. No joke. There are videos about it on youtube.

I think the exact opposite. The blacker/purest blacks are better looking.

Light skin brazilian black here o/

im mixed nigerian black/british white. do i get a non-ethnic pass?

I get mogged by straight out of the jungle, blood diamond mining, warlord fighting since the age of 12 africans every day familam.

im mixed nigerian black/british white. do i get a non-ethnic pass?
why are nigerians so damn big? EVERY nigerian I know is 6'0 plus and a genius.

Look at you're countryman Anthony Joshua ffs

lmfao im only 5'9.5.

ethnic yet i didnt even reap the benefits such as height and being high IQ of being nigerian. FML.

I was thinking the same thing. Singer from Bloc Party and guitarist from Animals as leaders, both Nigerians. Buff motherfuckers. Jungle genetics

kele.jpg

TosinAbasi_BW-e1461864307239.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. Singer from Bloc Party and guitarist from Animals as leaders, both Nigerians. Buff motherfuckers. Jungle genetics

kele.jpg

TosinAbasi_BW-e1461864307239.jpg
unlike Black Americans, nigerians are very strict parents and care about more than sports.

Becoming an engineer, doctor, dentist etc is strongly encouraged.

In a Black American household, all they preach is college education, not specifying what to study

Thats how my dumbass ended up with a degree in advertising