Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What type inhibcel are you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date

So?

• Total voters
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
High inhibition is not inherent to humans, it's the result of bullying and rejections.

High inhib of course

low inhib as an incel requires a lot of guts to pull off. it gives people easy ammunition to hate you

I voted High but it seriously varies every day

Most incels are high inhib. It's really rare to see a high inhib above average looking guy
Yeah I used to be low inhib before, but it basically got beaten out of me. In more ways than one. I learned my actual place and became high inhib as a result.

I'm high inhibmaxxed. I can't even order pizza by phone, if the place doesn't have a website, I'm not ordering. I used to always take the L and get a 0 on presentations in class and pass with reading/writing.

I'm inhibmaxxed. I can't even order pizza by phone, if the place doesn't have a website, I'm not ordering.
Same I swear. I can't even pronounce words clearly in the phone when I'm talking to a stranger...

I'm the one that fuckin hate niggers

I'm the one that fuckin hate niggers
I'm the one that fucking hate humans whether they are niggers of the jungle, the snow or the sand. You're all the same to me.

I'm the one that fucking hate humans whether they are niggers of the jungle, the snow or the sand. You're all the same to me.
did u know jesus frickin HATED niggers?

did u know jesus frickin HATED niggers?
Jesus was a nigger (of the sand) too. He probably looked like Saint Hamudi. But I do know that his father cursed the sons of Shem and made niggerz and made them slaves lol

Jesus was a nigger (of the sand) too. He probably looked like Saint Hamudi. But I do know that his father cursed the sons of Shem and made niggerz and made them slaves lol
cope, Jesus was an aryan man. I am about to drop big blackpill in ID so wait until I make it

cope, Jesus was an aryan man. I am about to drop big blackpill in ID so wait until I make it
An aryan man whose mom was Jewish from Judaea (Palestine) Noice.

High inhibition is not inherent to humans, it's the result of bullying and rejections.
I think genetics play some role but it is mostly the culture you grew up with, your hormone levels and history of bullying/abuse if any.

Very high inhib

I think genetics play some role but it is mostly the culture you grew up with, your hormone levels and history of bullying/abuse if any.
Yes genetics and culture play a role in high inhibition too. But I think bullying, rejection and abuse are the most important factor. How can someone be low inhib if he faced daily bullying, abuse and social rejection for many years?

High inhib 90% of the time but I have rare low inhib moments. As a kid I was low inhib as fuck though I did whatever I wanted

High inhib 90% of the time but I have rare low inhib moments. As a kid I was low inhib as fuck though I did whatever I wanted
High inhib is as bad as inceldom tbh. You cannot even order a pizza without a tremendous effort.

middle option

Both, it depends from day to day.