Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What true ascension is

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Getting a relationship is not ascension.

Having to fear your girlfriend is cheating is not ascension. Having to do house chores to get starfish sex is not ascension.

Getting a relationship and fearing every second of it that if it ends, you might never have another one again is not ascension.

The only true ascension is becoming attractive enough you take it for granted. Ascending means if you break up, you will have a new relationship guranteed a few weeks/months down the line(or have a couple ONS inbetween)

If you missed teenlove, there is no ascension, period. You lost at life and can never recover. Go cope with some anime or rope

It's either that or buddha/monk/asexuality maxxing.

Fucking based. After we miss out on teen love there is no hope left. Everything we do after that is cope.

I will never ascend then

Only descension exist and its deeper

Only descension exist and its deeper
Fucking based. After we miss out on teen love there is no hope left. Everything we do after that is cope.
Getting a relationship is not ascension.

Having to fear your girlfriend is cheating is not ascension. Having to do house chores to get starfish sex is not ascension.

Getting a relationship and fearing every second of it that if it ends, you might never have another one again is not ascension.

The only true ascension is becoming attractive enough you take it for granted. Ascending means if you break up, you will have a new relationship guranteed a few weeks/months down the line(or have a couple ONS inbetween)

If you missed teenlove, there is no ascension, period. You lost at life and can never recover. Go cope with some anime or rope
Extremely brutal and blackpilled.

Brutally honest.

Women change after a certain age so if youre only getting your first girlfriend then, it probably wont be a good experience

People who say ascension is possible after 18 need to be banned on sight

I agree with the basic premise. You should have an abundance in a relationship to have a true ascension.

But I disagree with teenlove/18 year old theorists. You can ascend even after 20.
There are gigalate puberties and surgeries and for socialization there is college.

Also its better to be late puberty chadlite who starts to slay at 19 than lets say a low tier normie who get a one gf in HS.

Monks are arguably the hardest copers there are no joke
Based
People who say ascension is possible after 18 need to be banned on sight
Based as hell ngl
I agree with the basic premise. You should have an abundance in a relationship to have a true ascension.

But I disagree with teenlove/18 year old theorists. You can ascend even after 20.
There are gigalate puberties and surgeries and for socialization there is college.

Also its better to be late puberty chadlite who starts to slay at 19 than lets say a low tier normie who get a one gf in HS.
It's not that its technically impossible to ascend after 20, its that the damage is already done tbh.

buddha/monk/asexuality maxxing

This white monkey agrees with you:

Buddhist theravada monk in thailand1