Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What triggers incels vs what triggers "alphas"

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/13kex49/what_triggers_alpha_males_the_most_to_see/

IT gets this shit completely wrong again. Everything they mentioned isn't even close to being triggering. They are just funny or annoying to us.

The single most triggering thing to incels specifically is to see harmless innocent incels get bullied by CHADS and NORMIES who get praise and adoration for the bullying. NOTHING IS MORE RAGE INDUCING than watching feminist whores on tiktok complain about short men with tiny dicks, and noodlewhores complaining about TINY DICKED ASIAN MEN. Women complaining about things low value men have no control over.

"incels" are not "alphas" they should just rename their fucking sub "alphatears." I think if you were a real "alpha" you might get triggered to see a genetically inferior get the girl, but they get enough pussy to not care too much. I think "alphas" are most triggered by #METoo accusations, false rape, shit like that.

Both alphas and incels would agree that another triggering thing is to get cucked literally. Getting mogged is triggering, but not as triggering as literally getting cucked. It's almost impossible for an incel to get cucked, since we are never in relationships though-- unless you are an incel that strongly feels they already posess women in a delusional way.

Last edited:
Excelent take !

I personally think getting cucked is the most triggering thing ever

They are so retarded, no incel claims to be alpha lmao

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/13kex49/what_triggers_alpha_males_the_most_to_see/

IT gets this shit completely wrong again.

The single most triggering thing to incels specifically is to see harmless innocent incels get bullied by CHADS and NORMIES who get praise and adoration for the bullying. NOTHING IS MORE RAGE INDUCING than watching feminist whores on tiktok complain about short men with tiny dicks, and noodlewhores complaining about TINY DICKED ASIAN MEN. Women complaining about things low value men have no control over.

"incels" are not "alphas" they should just rename their fucking sub "alphatears." I think if you were a real "alpha" you might get triggered to see a genetically inferior get the girl, but they get enough pussy to not care too much. I think "alphas" are most triggered by #METoo accusations, false rape, shit like that.

Both alphas and incels would agree that another triggering thing is to get cucked literally. Getting mogged is triggering, but not as triggering as literally getting cucked. It's almost impossible for an incel to get cucked, since we are never in relationships though-- unless you are an incel that strongly feels they already posess women in a delusional way.

At this point I'm just curious what sex is? I don't care about relationships. I just want to smash and hit the other direction. She can have tyrone and chad afterwards and I will never look back.

Since I have been Buddhamaxxing my trigger senses have dulled down

Why do roasties want to hurt us so bad jfl ?:feelskek::feelskek:
I can feel the hate and rage oozing from her comment
Lmao and they say WE are the hateful ones

IT is just retarded, more proof that its just bitter post wall foids and landwhales that chad would not settle for

What triggers IT the most to see?
Kek