Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What to watch on Goyflix?

R

rot3000

Recruit
★★
Give me some shit to watch, i'm scrolling through it and it looks boring as hell tbh. Might watch the John Wayne Gacy tapes, other than that tho idk. It can be a film, series, documentary, I just want to watch something somewhat entertaining.

Give me some shit to watch, i'm scrolling through it and it looks boring as hell tbh. Might watch the John Wayne Gacy tapes, other than that tho idk. It can be a film, series, documentary, I just want to watch something somewhat entertaining.
watch the boys

Cast Away, Red October, Every pre-2018 Jurassic Park/World

La casa de papel / Money Heist.

Good shit.

for documentary i would recommend
Europa The Last Battle and the Greatest Story Never Told

nothing its all foid shit. Every product that is mainly targeting foids is brain rot bullshit.

walking dead is pretty good
I am watching that these days it's very bingeable

Watch Martian