Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What to study at University

Modus Coperandi

Modus Coperandi

thanks for the rope, kind stranger
★★★★
Hey brothers,
I am a neet for ~3years now, 2 of which i was still "studying".

Anyway, I decided I should try again because I simply can't imagine myself workslaving.
(see this thread, i feel I will end up the same tbh https://incels.is/threads/ive-only-been-working-three-days-i-already-miss-neetdom-so-much.53703/)

My question is: What is the best course to study with the goal to work from home?
I've seen some cavecels here wo never leave their house and work from home and I envy them.

I used to study mechanical engineering but it was just so fucking boring I couldn't motivate myself to do it anymore.
Had a lot of shit happen IRL at the same time too and it fell apart basically.
Ever since I've been rotting at home. Being NEET is the best shit that ever happened to me tbh.

Should I go for some IT stuff?
suggestions pls

Also, do you know any illnesses that can be faked for autismbucks? need a plan B

Study graphic design and you can do private contract work from your computer.
All you have to do is design shit for boomers on your computer.

Study graphic design and you can do private contract work from your computer.
All you have to do is design shit for boomers on your computer.
thanks, that's a great idea actually.
I've been drawing foids for over 10 years now, so I'm not even that bad at design etc.
it never crossed my mind to make that my job, thank you for the suggestion

I've been drawing foids for over 10 years now, so I'm not even that bad at design etc.
Dont study graphic design. A lot of it can be self taught and you dont need a degree.

you may get paid more but you will still be slaving all day and stressed out, my sister has a well paid job after doing a PhD and it is a stressful life, more stressful than a wagecuck job, with a wagecuck job you never have any fear of getting fired because you can just pick up another one somewhere else. I've literally walked out of jobs during a shift and still got work somewhere else.

if you are dumb get a trade if you are somewhat intelligent do CS /SysAdmin/IT

Become a sociologist dedicated to proving the blackpill and run formal Tinder and online dating experiments for your thesis.

But you will never make a penny for your work.

If you want to work from home, then computer stuff. IT or programming.

If you want to take it further you could study animation and do the same work from home except get more money.

if you are dumb get a trade if you are somewhat intelligent do CS /SysAdmin/IT

It's not as simple as that, I am pretty smart, good grades in things like history, english and science but when it comes to computers I am not so good. I used to have a friend who has a big IT job now who wasn't generally smart but was good with computers hence the job.

It's not as simple as that, I am pretty smart, good grades in things like history, english and science but when it comes to computers I am not so good. I used to have a friend who has a big IT job now who wasn't generally smart but was good with computers hence the job.

damn that sucks man...

im not gonna lie i would do the ladder but im not really good at math / but have a fond interest with computers...

so trade is for me..

:feelsrope:

damn that sucks man...

im not gonna lie i would do the ladder but im not really good at math / but have a fond interest with computers...

so trade is for me..

:feelsrope:

That's also a complicated scenario for me, I am quite useless at working with my hands, I think I am one of those rare people who is unemployable, I don't know my IQ but I would say it is high enough, I just can't seem to think fast when under pressure, that sort of thing, I think it is depression, anxiety and ADD all mixed together.

Study something you will enjoy, don't do a stupid mistake like me.

Thanks for your great replies.
I could start an apprenticeship as an industrial electrician for the state railway. but I have zero interest and would be doing it only for the moneyz. (have family at the railway company so ez access)

I am a neet for ~3years now, 2 of which i was still "studying"
Than you have only been NEET for 1 year.
Dont study graphic design. A lot of it can be self taught and you dont need a degree.
This. Don't study graphic design. Don't even do graphic design. There is no money in it anymore. None whatsoever.

Than you have only been NEET for 1 year.

This. Don't study graphic design. Don't even do graphic design. There is no money in it anymore. None whatsoever.
well technically one year if correct, but the first 2 i didn't do jack shit either.
makes sense that there's no money in design, especially today when every normie can use photoshop

Medicine so you can advise us on the most effective roping methods.

Medicine so you can advise us on the most effective roping methods.
Getting admitted to medical school is hard as fuck lol

computer science tbh

Do a maths major, then you'll be alpha like me, teehee.

But seriously, less workload, but it really is mentally intensive.

The whole data science thing is getting big, in terms of employment. But I don't know...

1. Economics or Statistics (Actuarial Science falls under here)

2. Computer Science

3. Engineering if you can afford it and are smart enough, if you want to go for computer engineering or software engineering just go for computer science. Computer Engineers will most likely end up working a software related job unless you did some research or post grad in Electrical and Computer Engineering. Software Engineering is just computer science with more of a self approach (debugging and entrepreneurship)

something vocational like Radiography or physiotherapy or pharmacy.

STEM/something sciencey or Medicine.
Or failure to the family

Take the asian approach, you'll atleast be able to statusmax

Early childhood education if your a Nassarcel

You could do "criminal justice" and become a night security person. You could work hours where there would be no one there. You mostly just go on the computer or your phone so it's just like being at home. The pay is usually decentish as well, and you can work your way up if you want more pay.

Computer programming is something you can do from home as well and the pay is good.

I also dropped out of my mech eng degree to neet it up. Just lmao at thinking you can fit in even there

Women studies so you learn how to respect them and will ascend from inceldom.

/s

Funny, I did mechanical engineering until the end. It really is boring, took me 7 years to graduate and I have never worked in the field.

I'd recommend economics if you're good at maths or just a pure maths degree alone. You can make a lot of money with these degrees potentially.

If you want to just LDAR then pick anything or the easiest option for you.

I'm doing stats and Econ, it's not overly boring and useful for future job market. I'd highly recommend