Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What to say when an employer asks why are you applying for this job?

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
I feel like saying 'I need a job' is kind of trashy but the job (warehouse) is also shit so idk. What would you guys say?

to finance my opioid addiction
hateful insul

I also got fucked ovER by 2 employers so far :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I would go to the interview and they would say that they will let me know if I am hired and then they never fucking do. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Once I call them they give the job to someone else who's better looking or come up with some shitty excuse :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I've always felt these kind of retarded questions for entry level jobs were put there to humiliate candidates and pre-emptively get them to start conforming to the culture of not saying how you actually feel before they even enter the job. Why the fuck do you think I want the job?

"Definitely not because I need money"

I've always felt these kind of retarded questions for entry level jobs were put there to humiliate candidates and pre-emptively get them to start conforming to the culture of not saying how you actually feel before they even enter the job. Why the fuck do you think I want the job?
yeah exactly and the form that this bitch gave me is some 20 year old HR shit from the internet :reeeeee::reeeeee:. I just put 'I need a job' , fuck em

"Definitely not because I need money"
stupid nigger faggots expect some soy response, like 'I am looking for an opportunity for self growth and to learn as much as I can from this great company' while I fucking rot in some warehouse :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Activities in video games

Say its your dream job and you love getting paid minimum wage :feelsohgod:

I feel like saying 'I need a job' is kind of trashy but the job (warehouse) is also shit so idk. What would you guys say?
Who let you out :lasereyes:

Retarded question for a warehouse job. Just say your father worked in warehouse all his life and its a real man's job. You like being physical and working hard, and prefer it over sitting in an office all day. Im surprised they ask you anything besides are you physically able. When I worked minimum wage/slightly above minimum labor, it was always just "can you do the work? Let me show you around."

What would you guys say?
Ldar and play video games,if you're a truecel that is. That's what i'm doing. Wageslaving is for normie scum and fakecels.

Then the time has come for you to take the last step. You must love Big Brother. It is not enough to obey him: you must love him.

tell them your PASSION is to put shit on shelves

Tell them you think it's a GOod company and you're a hard workER

Retarded question for a warehouse job. Just say your father worked in warehouse all his life and its a real man's job. You like being physical and working hard, and prefer it over sitting in an office all day. Im surprised they ask you anything besides are you physically able. When I worked minimum wage/slightly above minimum labor, it was always just "can you do the work? Let me show you around."
but for real, this though

I hear Steel Knuckle Customs is hiring.

"I need a job" is fine fuck their bullshit questions
:yes:Mog the employer in their own interview:feelskek: