Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what to do as an 18 year old mentalcel neet

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I'm pretty sure I'm neurodiverse and have a neurotic personality

I just left high school a little traumatic last year, basically I'm at square one, what do I do? any tips? so far I don’t miss friends or relationships, but I’m afraid of reaching 25 and regret not being anything. I can enjoy this phase now, that I can still change something

I am basically at the endpoint of where you would not want to end up. If I could be 18 again, I would just take it one step at a time. Make sure that life is not stagnant or moving backward. A lot of the times we even fail to not make things worse than they already are. At 18 you are basically a baby in your adult life. Socialize yourself, make an effort, it is better to have connections than to not. Being Low-inhib will allow you to be courageous in getting what you want. Finally, make sure you go to school or work at a place where you have somewhat of a passion for. Having resources is paramount to good copes and self-worth. Even if you are the truest of trucels, you would still be able to cope with everything else life has to offer. Its rare for people to find a profession where they are absolutely in love with, but what you can do is work on a proffitable hobbies on the side, and over the years you will get good enough to monitize them considering all the social media platforms out there these days. What you shouldn't do is wallow in your misery and dabble in self-supression and escapism through consumption of vices. In all these wasted hours you could have taken a skill to an expert level, that skill would in itself help distract you from the bs, in the end you gain some dignity

Last edited:
I am basically at the endpoint of where you would not want to end up. If I could be 18 again, I would just take it one step at a time. Make sure that life is not stagnant or moving backward. A lot of the times we even fail to not make things worse than they already are. At 18 you are basically a baby in your adult life. Socialize yourself, make an effort, it is better to have connections than to not. Being Low-inhib will allow you to be courageous in getting what you want. Finally, make sure you go to school or work at a place where you have somewhat of a passion for. Having resources is paramount to good copes and self-worth. Even if you are the truest of trucels, you would still be able to cope with everything else life has to offer. Its rare for people to find a profession where they are absolutely in love with, but what you can do is work on hobbies on the side, and over the years you will get good enough to monitize them considering all the social media platforms out there these days.
thanks bro, I will follow your tips

I remember you, always answer my topics very well

what situation are you in?

I'm pretty sure I'm neurodiverse and have a neurotic personality

I just left high school a little traumatic last year, basically I'm at square one, what do I do? any tips? so far I don’t miss friends or relationships, but I’m afraid of reaching 25 and regret not being anything. I can enjoy this phase now, that I can still change something
Why you acting like 25 yo is like being 100 pathetic if your incel your incel 18 or 25 same shit 25yo incels feel like they are at 16 on repeat

START LOOKSMAXXING NOW