Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What to do and talk with foids?

AscendOrHellDECIDE

AscendOrHellDECIDE

NEET
★★★★★
Imagine :feelsLSD: You made approaches :redpill: You bitched out after rejection... But. Now you got a foid "friend" :dab: (you can't even really call her acquiatence yet).
What are you gonna do with them, and talk about, to make them your "real friends", who would allow you warm approaching her friends? :feelsthink::redpill::whitepill::redpill:
I might be asking the right questions, but I have no clue for the answer! I never socialized ever! :cryfeels::feelsrope:
Brutal outcastpill, stunteddevelopmentpill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I'm thinking. Video games. Playing ball. Talking about something, idk.
But why would they want that, especially with sub5.

ask her what she thinks of fesikhpill

ask her what she thinks of fesikhpill

Fesikh which is fermented, salted and dried gray mullet fish of the genus Mugil, a traditional celebratory ancient Egyptian dish cuisine during sham El Nessim festival spring celebration in Egypt​

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I’ve spoken with some about beauty and shit. They asked me where I knew it from (I knowledgemogged them) and I said my sister told me.

Can’t let them know that I’ve dissected every aspect of my face to figure out why I’m so fucking ugly

I’ve spoken with some about beauty and shit. They asked me where I knew it from (I knowledgemogged them) and I said my sister told me.

Can’t let them know that I’ve dissected every aspect of my face to figure out why I’m so fucking ugly
They were interested? Really?
We should bend every health topic we know into beauty, and make ourselves "interesting" and "appealing" to this interest.

They were interested? Really?
We should bend every health topic we know into beauty, and make ourselves "interesting" and "appealing" to this interest.
It seems she was decently interested. I’m mega autistic so she pitted me (basically treated me like a dog).

It seems she was decently interested. I’m mega autistic so she pitted me (basically treated me like a dog).
Wholesome dogpill!
Autistic chads get real dogpill treatment, with what they call "pity sex" :feelswhat: :feelsree:
Still, it's a connection, and better than nothing!

Wholesome dogpill!
Autistic chads get real dogpill treatment, with what they call "pity sex" :feelswhat: :feelsree:
Still, it's a connection, and better than nothing!
It definitely helps I’m a high face fat cutecel and I have decent skin. Foids will view you like a little brother and if you’re lucky, there boyfriend will use you as a wingman.

I don't know what to talk about either, but I think the most important part is just talking about anything so the convo doesn't die and keeping her included by asking questions, her opinion ect.
Talking about something she isn't really interested in is better than not talking about it and being silent.

I don't know what to talk about either, but I think the most important part is just talking about anything so the convo doesn't die and keeping her included by asking questions, her opinion ect.
Talking about something she isn't really interested in is better than not talking about it and being silent.
:yes::yes::yes:

We're all gonna make stacy friends, and get WARM approaching of stacies! :bigbrain: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

you need to be part of reality to talk with naturality
dont force yourself to talk its always weird

I have no idea, same with starting conversations. Typical non-NT trait which is the reason why many with normie looks still die without ever experiencing the warmth of pussy, cuddling and relationship.

you need to be part of reality to talk with naturality
dont force yourself to talk its always weird
I really want to stop being NEET, and "get a life"! :feelstastyman::cryfeels::feelstastyman::cryfeels:

Im not sure what I would talk about with a foid really, it should come naturally. If both of us would be interested to get to know eachother then the convo would just flow. Whenever you have to try hard and force something you know it just isn't meant to be

Why even talk with foids? They are so fucking stupid and shallow, makes me feel dizzy

Im not sure what I would talk about with a foid really, it should come naturally. If both of us would be interested to get to know eachother then the convo would just flow. Whenever you have to try hard and force something you know it just isn't meant to be
So, you already made yourself an interesting guy, for you to say "knowing each other"?
Please share how are you interesting!

Why even talk with foids? They are so fucking stupid and shallow, makes me feel dizzy
To get access to the hen of 10 other foids instead of having 0 :redpill::redpill::redpill: Also, you become minimal-threshold (which I am not) intEResting in your pERsonality from practice :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: , I was outcasted from! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I need this last h(c)ope. I lost my prime with all other copes! I need to try something before becoming a wizard :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

Last edited:
So, you already made yourself an interesting guy, for you to say "knowing each other"?
Please share how are you interesting!
I basically meant to say that socialization comes naturally if you are NT and good looking. If a foid would like my looks we could talk for hours. It makes sense

I basically meant to say that socialization comes naturally if you are NT and good looking. If a foid would like my looks we could talk for hours. It makes sense
None of us are average, what liking of looks! Why are you talking about beings from another universe, as if it is relevant to our hellhole!

I don't think it ever really STARTS smoothly does it ? You still need to break the ice.

I don't think it ever really STARTS smoothly does it ? You still need to break the ice.
Exactly.
Also there are bad periods of time, just like in life in general, where you need to respark the conversation and real life activities.
That guy's brain is completely looksfagged, even though we can't change much, especially considering we are aging as we do it.
Bluepill has some truth in it, just like redpill and any pill, tbh.

It does start smoothly, its just that its hard to truly comprehend for us since we are autistic. I know because I saw with my own eyes how smoothly NT normies especially the more attractive ones interact

We're all gonna make stacy friends, and get WARM approaching of stacies! :bigbrain: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
Get Over It GIF

Fesikh which is fermented, salted and dried gray mullet fish of the genus Mugil, a traditional celebratory ancient Egyptian dish cuisine during sham El Nessim festival spring celebration in Egypt​

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
@tehgymcel420

I tried to befriend with females, even with similar interests. I failed multiple times. They will never respect or trust me

I tried to befriend with females, even with similar interests. I failed multiple times. They will never respect or trust me
Yes, if you were chad they would make it easy to connect, and if you're subhuman, they want to make it difficult.
What happened, actually, brocel? Tell us

I have no idea how to

I have no cope, only hope, that all our bros, will get hoes!
A lot of users from this forum will indeed get hoes because they are fakecels but some of us are on the other hand truly doomed

What happened, actually, brocel? Tell us
Everytime I try to talk to foids they show disgust in all possible ways.

But rejections from girls with whom we had similar subjects to talk were most painful. Btw they were never able to talk why they don't want to know me (ofc my subhuman looks)

A lot of users from this forum will indeed get hoes because they are fakecels but some of us are on the other hand truly doomed
Yes. They are so busy with their fakecel lives, I literally have to create my own posts, because I get ghosted in other people's posts, chat, and messasges too much!
How am I gonna chat up all those foids to achieve numbers game, if even incels give me outcastpill? :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Everytime I try to talk to foids they show disgust in all possible ways.

But rejections from girls with whom we had similar subjects to talk were most painful. Btw they were never able to talk why they don't want to know me (ofc my subhuman looks)
Говоришь на путинском? Скажи свое любимое картофельное блюдо! Или курва!

Last edited:
OvER for JoinedJul 8, 2024
I was assaulted by my parents because of being unemployed NEET, not so long before, that's part of why I joined.
And, my prime years are getting officially over this year.
My life is total subhuman spacetime.