Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What tinder is like for Incels

L

LuciferTakeMySoul

Greycel
Not even femoid bots match with me. It’s over.

Attachments

• 2BF4F47B-5276-4C84-BF8F-15CD19DF7225.png
    2BF4F47B-5276-4C84-BF8F-15CD19DF7225.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 162
It's just a huge waste of time

I used to cope by thinking tinder was broken. :feelsgah:

I got 4 likes on tinder and deleted my shit

I made a tinder yesterday using old photos of me in my prime with fake age and location. If I can't get matches with even that I'll know it's over. I'm much uglier, weaker, fatter and balding now lol.

I made a tinder yesterday using old photos of me in my prime with fake age and location. If I can't get matches with even that I'll know it's over. I'm much uglier, weaker, fatter and balding now lol.
Good luck

JFL going on tinder as a sub-10 male in 2018

Tinder is a meme for Incels

But you have a like waiting to give match.

I'm going to try tinder right now. I tried it before and nothing happened. I think its a scam. But I'll try again.

HEY BRO YOU GOT ONE LIKE

FAKECELS OUT

I'm too high inhib to make tinder but if someone made one for me and kept swiping pretty much all day, I fucking GUARANTEE i would get 0 matches, not even bots.

would put money on it ngl.

I tried Tnder but all the photos are 50+

The first one was Lolita 52. WTF does that mean?

Is there anyway to set it to 17-25? There don't seem to be any options. I don't want to sit here rejecting 20000000 old women images. I seem to remember that is what happened before.

Don't worry, I figured it out.

18-25 - Now I feel like I'm going to get punched in the face.

Someones picture is a catfish. Isn't beastiality illegal?

Last edited:
I tried Tnder but all the photos are 50+

The first one was Lolita 52. WTF does that mean?

Is there anyway to set it to 17-25? There don't seem to be any options. I don't want to sit here rejecting 20000000 old women images. I seem to remember that is what happened before.

You can set an age range in the options i think

I recall a person on YouTube made a robot finger that just swiped through all the images or something. I need to employ a cute teenage girl to come in and do it for me. I understand they are quite good with this modern technology.

I used to cope by thinking tinder was broken. :feelsgah:
But it really is broken.
Females know they have so many possible matches, so they only swipe right on what you guys call "chads". Even the not so good looking ones.
Look up on tinder statistics videos on yt. You'll see that app is broken.

I'm too high inhib to make tinder but if someone made one for me and kept swiping pretty much all day, I fucking GUARANTEE i would get 0 matches, not even bots.

would put money on it ngl.
You would deffo get quite a few matches I bet. Just do it, take a aspie selfie with no bio

Tinder is a joke if you're sub 5