Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What Tinder is like as a HTN

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
My profile:

Height: 186cm
Weight: 95kg ("good physique" - reputable content creator* within the BP space)
Face: 6.5/10 ("HTN with CL potential if looksmaxxed" - reputable content creator* within the BP space)

*it's not the ginger who throws 7/10 ratings at Asian manlets.

So I've been using Tinder lately and my self-esteem dropped into fucking oblivion - seven likes in roughly a month...

Three of the seven women who dropped a like on me were roughly 1.5x my weight in size with subhuman/low-tier normie facial features. Landwhales, essentially.
Two of them were in reasonable albeit not perfect shape with regards to body. Face-wise, the two of them were between 4/10 and 5/10.
The remaining two likes were 6-7ish women with an okay body. The genetically superior of the two, borderline Stacy, just so happened to be a single mom of two at age 21. Oh, and she told me that she never met her dad.

I certainly didn't install Tinder with the expectation that Stacy and Stacylite would line up in order to suck my d*ck dry and then serve me a sandwich afterward, but fuck, I'd never guessed that the demand for my phenotype almost exclusively consists of bottom of the barrel women.

Tinder really isn't a place for sub8 males unless you're into masochism.
I’d kill to have the looks, height and frame like this guy but if this is what he’s getting then I doubt the meaning of trying to date at all, kek.

Just be born a rich gigachad or go MGTOW theory.

A 6'1 german Blackpill content creator is this tails :ping:

You are my favorite fakecel on .is

Foids are gathering the social conditions for total fascism and violent retribution I cant wait for it to blow up

You are my favorite fakecel on .is
nvm dnr this before typing
I’d kill to have the looks, height and frame like this guy but if this is what he’s getting then I doubt the meaning of trying to date at all, kek.

Just be born a rich gigachad or go MGTOW theory.

Kikestagram loving cunt

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder and tastes are subjective why after months of swiping EVERYTHING still 0 matches? There should be at least a foid into my looks no?

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder and tastes are subjective why after months of swiping EVERYTHING still 0 matches? There should be at least a foid into my looks no?
There must be some reason, unrelated to my looks, why I can’t date the women I’m heavily attracted to :feelsLSD:

There must be some reason, unrelated to my looks, why I can’t date the women I’m heavily attracted to :feelsLSD:
Since I swiped blindly there must have been even grannies, landwhales and various atrocities in the bundle and yet ZERO. It's almost as if there's some unvarying criteria installed in every woman who knows?

Foids are gathering the social conditions for total fascism and violent retribution I cant wait for it to blow up
But when and how? I keep hearing this and I agree but I don’t know if it’ll ever actually happen

A 6'1 german Blackpill content creator is this tails :ping:

Tails is 6'4 or 6'5. I think he admitted it in a Discord wall somewhere. Someone doxxed him and he's 6/10.

"Three of the seven women who dropped a like on me were roughly 1.5x my weight in size with subhuman/low-tier normie facial features. Landwhales, essentially.
Two of them were in reasonable albeit not perfect shape with regards to body. Face-wise, the two of them were between 4/10 and 5/10.
The remaining two likes were 6-7ish women with an okay body. The genetically superior of the two, borderline Stacy, just so happened to be a single mom of two at age 21. Oh, and she told me that she never met her dad."

Yeah, I can totally explain this. I've been following MGTOW channels for a while now and some MGTOW talk about their one night stands and what kind of toilets they sleep with through Bumble and it's always A obese toilets or B single mothers.

But anyone who reads psychology knows why this is the case. Why are all toilets Chad only? Why don't we get any matches?

It's because toilets find the vast majority of men DISGUSTING.

When a toilet reaches puberty she gets very strong disgust sensitivity, this is why both prepubescent and post-menopausal toilets don't treat most men like absolute shit in the same way most fertile toilets do. However, obese toilets have lower disgust sensitivity and aren't disgusted by their own bodies (only obese men's), and disgust sensitivity strongly takes a nosedive for mothers. This is because they have to change diapers and deal with disgusting babies.

This is why MGTOW can only sleep with obese toilets and occasionally beautiful single mothers. It's because the neurological mechanism that makes most toilets disgusted by them has been overridden by the ability to tolerate things most toilets find disgusting.

*a face of a good-looking man appears*

tutut tuturururu

"Three of the seven women who dropped a like on me were roughly 1.5x my weight in size with subhuman/low-tier normie facial features. Landwhales, essentially.
The remaining two likes were 6-7ish women with an okay body. The genetically superior of the two, borderline Stacy, just so happened to be a single mom of two at age 21. Oh, and she told me that she never met her dad."

Yeah, I can totally explain this. I've been following MGTOW channels for a while now and some MGTOW talk about their one night stands and what kind of toilets they sleep with through Bumble and it's always A obese toilets or B single mothers.

But anyone who reads psychology knows why this is the case. Why are all toilets Chad only? Why don't we get any matches?

It's because toilets find the vast majority of men DISGUSTING.

When a toilet reaches puberty she gets very strong disgust sensitivity, this is why both prepubescent and post-menopausal toilets don't treat most men like absolute shit in the same way most fertile toilets do. However, obese toilets have lower disgust sensitivity and aren't disgusted by their own bodies (only obese men's), and disgust sensitivity strongly takes a nosedive for mothers. This is because they have to change diapers and deal with disgusting babies.

This is why MGTOW can only sleep with obese toilets and occasionally beautiful single mothers. It's because the neurological mechanism that makes most toilets disgusted by them has been overridden by the ability to tolerate things most toilets find disgusting.

This is also why most sluts are obese by the way, whenever you see a video bragging about a toilet with 3 or 4 digit body counts it's always an obese toilet or one with disgusting alterations to her body like nose rings, tongue piercings, odd hair colours, Etc.

I can recognise sluts a mile away.

half of America might as well be obese at this point

obese sex havers

… in the words of r. kelly: what they eat don’t make us shit.