Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What time period was the peak of western society?

Speaking as an American..

That's honestly a hard question to answer, because you'll get different answers from many sides of the aisle... but imo... 100% the 1950's. Right after WWII, I believe there was a spark of "peace" (whatever that means?), economic stability (for the most part) and positive reinforcement (assurance) for the country. Obviously, as history shows, the time of peace is very small... practically a blip in our modern timeline. It wasn't long before the hippies and all counter-culture faggots started uprising and causing issues... btw, completely funded and encouraged by the CIA / FBI. So, the "best of times" for western society is usually after a war, but very finite amount of peace... unfortunately. This is what happens when you give retards rights.

After the Second World War (1945) until 1991, when the Soviet Union fell and the economic elites no longer had to make concessions to the working class to keep them appeased.

It was possibly the best time for the working class in all of human history

Now we're going backwards

1997 to September 10, 2001

Speaking as an American..

That's honestly a hard question to answer, because you'll get different answers from many sides of the aisle... but imo... 100% the 1950's. Right after WWII, I believe there was a spark of "peace" (whatever that means?), economic stability (for the most part) and positive reinforcement (assurance) for the country. Obviously, as history shows, the time of peace is very small... practically a blip in our modern timeline. It wasn't long before the hippies and all counter-culture faggots started uprising and causing issues... btw, completely funded and encouraged by the CIA / FBI. So, the "best of times" for western society is usually after a war, but very finite amount of peace... unfortunately. This is what happens when you give retards rights.
Our golden age was 1945 till sometime in the 90s

the west has fallen.

whenever the slave trade started

Maybe the 1920s, but I could also say the beginning/middle of the Renaissance or the 1970s

After the Second World War (1945) until 1991, when the Soviet Union fell and the economic elites no longer had to make concessions to the working class to keep them appeased.

It was possibly the best time for the working class in all of human history

Now we're going backwards
True

From 1945 until Reagan was elected American president.

whenever the slave trade started
Tru though only considering White people but After ww2 it's the most better era for working class due to Keynesian principles being applied to revive the economy and also in the Commie States.

Last edited:
I think you are asking the wrong question. The truth is it matters greatly what age someone was at a given time period. I wouldn't want to be a great depression survivor and war veteran with ptsd in the 50s with siphilis from too many french prostitutes who is only just finally getting a break economically because the government wants population growth. The kids born around that era did pretty great though and they were at prime age for the sexual revolution that millenials and gen z are now catching the degenerate tail end of. So anyways my guess would be the generation born in the 60s/70s.