Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What thirst for white pussy does to a ricecel

Ricecels are pathetic. Why can’t more of them be like Cho? Chink identity is the biggest copium dump on Reddit.

We must save our Aryan queens from the clutches of the evil misogynist huhwhite man :owo:

Shall we reciprocate?

We must protect those precious Aryan queens, yes? We do not want to risk harm to them.

Isn't that why a Cumskin hole mocked my voice when I was in the hospital? She was threatened by my history of...child support?

Last edited:

White chads are stretching Asian noodlewhores while ricecels cope with this crap :lul:

I want to feel sympathy for these reddit ricels but they're just so cucked and retarded. Ghislane Maxwell is a kike who with her kike billionaire lover blackmailed and extorted other elites by filming these child sex parties and then gave the evidence to Mossad. That is why media doesn't mention Ghislane Maxwell. "Maxwell is bad optics for the white man" :feelskek:these chinks are so fucking stupid it's unreal

At least the rest of the ricecels on there can see through his shit and call him out. Nice to know not everyone on reddit is a subhuman retard.

Amber heard is not aryan. She is fake blonde.:lul:

Amber-Heard-Lawsuit-2022.jpg

Noodlewhores hate rices too much. They have 0 respect for rices.
And that is in their own homeland. In the West that becomes ten fold.
That makes it even more pathetic that so many ricecels defend noodlewhores. If Turkish women were such race traitors, I would never care for them.
White chads are stretching Asian noodlewhores while ricecels cope with this crap :lul:
I know, right? Every time I go through these asian cope subreddits, I can't help but imagine the dicotomy of some ricecel seething on reddit while his sister is being stretched by a white chad.

Noodlewhores hate rices too much. They have 0 respect for rices.
And that is in their own homeland. In the West that becomes ten fold.
I would still be pumping and dumping noodles if I could :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I would still be pumping and dumping noodles if I could :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Asians especially the parents like Jews because of their money why can’t you ascend that way?

Asians especially the parents like Jews because of their money why can’t you ascend that way?
I was rejected by my hapa foid crush when my parents introduced her to me when we were 15 and now she found a mega rich 6 ft white chad :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Once again, this post was fucking deleted

:soy::soy::soy: reddit moment :soy::soy::soy:

Man rices cant stop taking L's